Search found more than 1367 matches

Return

by T0NY_M0NTANA
Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

T0NY M0NTANA's Easter monday daygame rampage

13/04/2023 Few approaches in the city with a mate today before a date [2] approach, [1] blowout, [1] conversation, [0] number 1. 7/10 Brunette in gym gear, tried to side stop in the mall, immediately blown out 2. 7/10 Black haired bulgarian with shades, 3 mins convo, quite alot of sexual tension, he...
by MisterPips23
Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NYC

I am 59 and looking for a wing in the NYC area to continue my daygame journey. My own plan is to try and stay consistent and go out for about two hours or so every week. It's a bit more challenging in the winter, but that's what bookstores and malls are for. I believe that having reciprocal accounta...
by ScottyGll
Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Just a recent update. Started working with Jack Chen. I’m pretty sure he’s a member here on KillYourInnerLoser. He had a good amount of success using andys tinder guide. He just needs to learn how to translate that sexual escalation used on Tinder dates into cold approaches and instant dates. We’re ...
by anorgandroid
Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Organdroid Crushes The AA Program

DAY 7 Been about four days since my last post, here are my results for Day 7, which I completed yesterday. I took a break over the weekend to visit my family to celebrate Easter with them, getting myself a much-needed break from classwork and the drills YESTERDAY'S RESULTS I'm gonna be honest, gett...
by Adam
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Feeling behind everyone? When I see what you're doing I'm thinking you're far ahead in terms of social freedom and I find myself questioning if I'd have the grit to do the same. I had a go at the AA program last year up until day 10, and by comparison, getting fit or taking photos for tinder is a w...
by Adam
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Log (Lose Fat, Have Adventures)

Smaller goals for the month:
  • Refill my teeth-whitening solution from the dentist.
  • Kill the wart that popped up on my finger and top of my foot. Probably from Jiu-Jitsu.
  • Renew Driver's License
  • At least one date from online this month
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

T0NY M0NTANA's Easter monday daygame rampage

10/04/2023 Easter monday daygame rampage, 14 approaches in city center with a mate over about 4 hours. [14] approach, [8] blowout, [6] conversation, [2] number 1. 7/10 Brunette, front stopped, opened direct, turned out she was 16. Made a joke about feeling weird now, she thanked me anyway for the co...
by The Beast
Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Manganiello wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:42 am
Honestly not feeling great. Feeling behind everyone here and still have a pretty steep mountain to climb.
Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today.

Good old JP.
by MakingAComeback
Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 10 (5)

Hear ya man. I had a BRUTAL day game session a few weeks ago, where I legit was full on hating it To make matters worse, that was a day I had in person coaching for day game 🤣🤣🤣 The brain is adapting. Day game, needs to be done consistent. One day per week means you're susceptible to bad vibes. A li...
by ziva
Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

COLDEST APPROACH | AA Log

Yesterday I've read through the cold approach program from GLL and listened to the first audio recording. Today I've listened to the second one where he basically talks about execution of a plan. Being smooth/talking to women is just a plan you execute. Tomorrow is day 3. I've read that the action s...
by Akilles7
Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 9 (6)

Good to hear from you @Manganiello. I really admire the balls you had to radically alter your life. You're an absolute inspiration and legend. Can't wait to read about your new adventures.
by Bman
Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great to see you back and settling into Seoul. Ready to see you slay.
by MakingAComeback
Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS BROTHER

ITS SUMMER TIME SOON

ITS GRINDING SEASON

IT'S SLAYING PUSSY SEASON

WE'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER

-Ravi
by MakingAComeback
Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (TUSHAR MAXXING)

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: THE CRUCIBLE OF GREATNESS WEEK 16 SAT 08/04/2023 STR8 OUT HUSTLE Summary of the day: -Sunrise -Stretching & Movement (ATG - Ben Patrick) -60m cardio outdoors listening to 2010 trance (zyzz era lol) -Gym: Accessory Workout (5th workout this week, took it SUPER light, 3 x 15-20,...
by frankliu197
Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I, Frank, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

23 Year old in Ottawa
End goal: is to get a girlfriend I'm satisfied with

Short term Goals
- get laid with a new girl every month
- upgrade my style and get more fit
- create a youtube channel for music (very much on track)