Search found 164 matches

Return

by Thrice
Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log-

Had a great workout this morning, getting more and more shredded by the day at 1500kcal, cleaned the house and recieved a new airbnb guest

Tomorrow will workout, clean the house, and take new pictures in a parking lot at night
by Thrice
Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log-

Cleaned the house and looked on amazon for reviews about smart tvs and tiles Didn't take pictures because it's raining and i don't want to ruin the camera My goal is to take pictures with that bad boy style edges because thats what appeal ti the girls i want, mind fuck myself to believe that i can d...
by Thrice
Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

jakeD money thread

jakeD wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:37 am
I'm going to have to start getting really horny and really pissed. My rage and sex drive are going to have to overpower my fear.
Oh man i need this too! I'm checking my free and total test first and move from there
by Thrice
Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- airbnb is eye opening on woman attitude

took new pictures, felt awkward as fuck, like the nerd guy trying to look sexy, but still stayed and didn't pussy out
by Thrice
Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- new pictures, felt quiet Awkward

komeback_kile wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:59 pm
Are these for practice?
Yes for practice! The goal is social media and tinder
by Thrice
Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I'm Thrice, i want to get ripped and get laid with cute girls, make money and friends

I, Thrice, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm 32, from Italy
by Thrice
Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. Is there someone that could give me personal help?

ora forum.jpg Hello guys, i have been on the GLL forum for many years, the great advice in that site didn't improve my life because i was very depressed and blackpilled. in 2013 i was 25 and i made this thread there https://tinyurl.com/djhf7znd talking about thinking its too late for me, in 2016 i ...
by Thrice
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log, get laid, get ripped, get money, get happy

Solid goals too! What's your concrete plan of action? What's your first step? this is a good question because i don't know what to do right now and sometimes i feel desperate, liek i'm wasting my entire life this is my week right now -monday tuesday wake up 8am workout 9-11am, work 11:30-15 pm, bac...
by Thrice
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

my gaming channel, will suck many many times until i make it :arrow_up: ;) :evil: :twisted:

by Thrice
Thu May 06, 2021 6:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Today i paid the coach for another 6 months, i like his programe, and I like his diet. I was beating myself too much at the gym, too much stress, his programe is pure bodybuilding so i like it. I like his diet ideas too so i paid fpr another 6 months. The problem is that he wants me to switch things...
by Thrice
Tue May 11, 2021 4:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I received the new programme from my coach and the new diet, he made some changes, they don't understand, deadlift went from 4x6 to 5x5...why? It's completly useless, now i'm doing 4x6@111kg, why waist an entire workout just to figure out whats the weight on 5x5 thats equivalent to 111kg on 4x6? it'...
by Thrice
Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RogerRoger wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:28 am

Anyway, those are just my thoughts. You are the master of your own destiny. Whatever you decide to achieve I hope go all out for it.
by Thrice
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- airbnb is eye opening on woman attitude

Demons and toxicity can be solved dude, working on it, and it does get better LOOKS are king, improving them, A LOT, I feel makes the other aspects of this journey easier because you get these little signs of hope Agree Mac, starting to see my upper abs for the first time and it gives me hope and e...
by Thrice
Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

it's been exactly 3 months with my new coach, first month went from 3300 to 3000 calories, secondo month 2700calories, this month 2500calories, i think i've had good results, lost fat and even build some new muscle. My youtube project is going well also, playing Valheim while streaming and recording...
by Thrice
Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:52 pm
Huge progress man. I can see the difference in your pictures. What's the weight difference between those pics?
i was 81kg now i'm 77kg, the coach told me i still need to lose some weight