Search found 586 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Mon May 02, 2022 5:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

looking for an accountability partner

Whats up man! Now that ramadan is finished i will start cutting to see if i can have abs, i will go even lower compared to the last time and it will be an aggressive cut, not slow like the last time I'm treating my depression and trying to stay positive, i am not sure my goals are realitic, i like ...
by natedawg
Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- new pictures, felt quiet Awkward

Dawg, that last one is cold blooded.

Keep going!
by NeverSayNeverAgain
Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah I also like the last one most
by Astronaut
Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The last one is great, the others come off as a bit too unfocused/gay/feminine. But the last one hits the spot.
by komeback_kile
Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dude these are a massive improvement. I'm very much learning the art of photography as well (so take my advice with a grain of salt), but these are looking good! I don't what exactly you're trying trying to go for, but these are great pics. You "appear" like an attractive, professional, intelligent,...
by hush
Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- airbnb is eye opening on woman attitude

Pizza delivery is a social job which means you'll easily have stories to tell. People working in the restaurant industry always have stories about their clients, colleagues, boss, staying up late to drink in the bar of a friend of the boss, etc It's a loser thing only if you think of it as a loser t...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great post from THE MOGGER @september
by Squilliam
Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Taking girls home but they stop me at making out

So what’s the game plan to bang a girl who comes back to your place? Now I’m getting make outs that go nowhere. Edit: had a thought that maybe I am pushing things too fast? There’s a lot more sexual tension on the dates now, but it’s mostly talk with a little bit of touch thrown in, I move to makin...
by Wnyhg
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I used to deliver pizzas. I could go on but pizza delivery is NOT a low status job. There’s so much you can learn from your customers. I used to carry a nifty change holder to spool out pennies and coins to get people to tip me and it would get conversations going. Ive read about guys who travelled ...
by AskTheDom
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Boys, feeling real down.

Lost all hope. You can see my post history. I was as ready as I could be. or at least I thought I was. I don't know if I am going to make it. Feel like a loser not only in not achieving my goals, but as a whole boys!! Thoughts of killing myself have started appearing the past several weeks. Every b...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

We have a lot in common man, i didn't knew that singing and guitar was your hobby too. I met a band the last week, i auditioned for them, it was the first time for me with a real band in a real studio, i think i did very well and they felt the same, but as soon as i told them i was not vaccinated t...
by Lostcause
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log, get laid, get ripped, get money, get happy

Do you have any way of working on difficulties waking up? Things that help you with that?