Search found 677 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

Insane number of views on this 900,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will reach a million hits soon Crazy I will ascend. This story, is a truly incredible self improvement story. Wait until I've healed more. I will be CRUSHING LIFE. When you see me do big things, which you kinda ...
by Squilliam
Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. How to deal with a bad date

What? Why? What does one have to do with another? Why is her appeal being so high a negative hit to your emotions? You can experience the same thing if you want. Go on Seeking and put your networth as 10m+ and see what its like. Or go to a 3rd world country and swipe on Tinder. The experience isn't...
by GoodLookingNerd
Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Or go to a 3rd world country and swipe on Tinder. Yeah. Here in SE Asia Im permanently on 99+ likes but filtering the girls with actual potential has been such a chore that I decided to swipe left on every non western girl. Its a literal first world problem, but only getting 1 like a day from girls...
by Squilliam
Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah. Here in SE Asia Im permanently on 99+ likes but filtering the girls with actual potential has been such a chore that I decided to swipe left on every non western girl. Its a literal first world problem, but only getting 1 like a day from girls that are actually into me would actually be easie...
by Adrizzle
Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Now i will get the full sleeve tattoo done and double down on my fuckboy look for the summer. Idk what your end goals are but I think this is a terrible idea IMO. If you’re not able to sexualise with girls yet, looking more fuckboy will not help with this at all. This might become a negative - girl...
by Squilliam
Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks bud but I'm not where i want to be to be honest The date was good yesterday, the girl has an amazing personality, very smart and talkative, very sweet too. Still nothing happened. It was like friends going for drinks. And if I wanted a second date with her it's a 1.5hour trip. Don't know if ...
by Yggdrasil13
Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I had blackpill rage yesterday at zara thinking that all those young beautiful girls are fucking and sex is such a natural part of their life that they wouldn't be able to understand even in 100 years why guys like me are sexless and need communities like this Again we can put things into perspecti...
by Terminator
Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In regards to the frustration and anger about women; I don't know what it is that finally clicked with me recently, but it was a combination of videos I watched from Andy, books I read (How To Text A Girl and Blackdragon's Ultimate Online Dating Manual) that made me able to understand women a bit mo...
by Vamos
Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. Need Advice on a good jacket

I watched a video from Andy a few days ago about being in a rush to complete your goals, but I can't find it now. That one was tangential to this topic as well. I don't believe fear is a good motivator unless you haven't started working on your goals yet. But since we are currently in the process, ...
by colgate
Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think I'm not going to this fucking date, this girl is so fucking annoying, she seems the one trying to "pull", but not me, but a visit to some other city I mean pancake is a genious, he says on his blog that aupair will waste your time trying to use you to go around If you thinking I'm overreact...
by Sewerdog
Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First day off in a while

Had a very reflective week following MAC's post and I got to thinking about a lot of my own behavioural patterns and the idea of trauma resolution. I've identified some areas that I would like to see improvements in that I think are a result of learning negative patterns/ things about the world from...
by Sewerdog
Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First roof clean in progress!

I'm a quarter of the way through my roof cleaning job. Turned into an absolute monster of a job. I'm using a scraper tool to remove moss as pressure washing roof tile invalidated the warranty and may damage them. Started off by using a telescopic pole but this was insanely hard on the arms and I cou...
by Sewerdog
Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Back to the drawing board

From half 8 till about 12 I finished off the front side of the house but it wasn't coming up how I wanted it to. By scrubbing really hard I could get about 85% of the moss off. The customer brought more food out and I talked it through with him. He said when he bought the property it was surrounded ...
by Squilliam
Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

you should be really ashamed of yourself, the phrase you need help is an INSULT. It's a way of making people with depression feel different and inferior. There's no objective or immediate cure/solution for depression and mental health in general, even scientist and doctors don't agree on what this ...
by Terminator
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

While you're both right, I have to take on Thrice's side here a bit. The only one with the power to decide if they need help is the person themselves, and trying to force it on someone is nothing more than an act of trying to control. I often do this too though, and it's very natural even when you g...