Search found 248 matches

Return

by Manganiello
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My Cold Approach Goal

I'm kind of jumping in midway through this conversation. If you got rid of your AA you could do 100 approaches in 5 days if you just set time aside from it. Rogerroger did that much in a day. I know you know that this is an easy number. I dont think you realize how easy it is. Your probably setting ...
by RogerRoger
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log, get laid, get ripped, get money, get happy

Solid goals too! What's your concrete plan of action? What's your first step? this is a good question because i don't know what to do right now and sometimes i feel desperate, liek i'm wasting my entire life this is my week right now -monday tuesday wake up 8am workout 9-11am, work 11:30-15 pm, bac...
by Toast
Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Approach Anxiety

You just gotta make yourself approach even if your anxiety is skyrocketing. Like even if you're literally shaking and can barely talk. Don't worry about it or what she thinks about how nervous you are, just do it Great advice right here. You seem very outcome dependent. Try VERY HARD not to focus o...
by Manganiello
Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SamJ's Approach Log

Noice!

She laughed. It doesn't matter.
You got one done. That's what does.
by Dijkstra
Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SamJ's Approach Log

Congrats on the approaches man, it's definitely a start. Credit where it's due, jumping straight into cold approaches instead of the AA program sounds pretty daunting. Good luck with it.
by ronan1990
Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What to work on first when you're a failure in most important areas as a man?

I'm 30 years old and I have a fuckton of catching up to do in pretty much all the important life areas. Even a cursory glance at the New Members posts shows most guys are way ahead of me and younger than me too. The thing is I don't know what to work on first; I have a hard time prioritizing goals. ...
by Crypto
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How Do I Get Over Missed Opportunities?

You just have to realize that more opportunities will arise man. Especially when it comes to attractive chicks. Beauty is common, it isn't rare at all.
by Toast
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I would say the emotions you are feeling are part of the process of learning how to deal with missed opportunities. Its good to be hard on yourself since it will motivate you to do better. Cold approaching is a numbers game. Try and think of solutions to be able to increase the number of approaches....
by Toast
Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree although I think I have to move on quicker from mistakes Its a good thing that your thinking about how to solve problems. I'm sure the solution will come to you eventually. Be it either to learn to kick yourself in the ass and approach no matter the situation, or find a way to approach more...
by MILFandCookies
Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So as some have probably seen I'm trying to start cold approaching. I've done 2 approaches in the last 4 days, first one was a joke but got me excited to keep trying. Did another one two days later and had a great interaction for several minutes that ended up in me getting a girls snap. The next da...
by MILFandCookies
Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

a) start planning a move to a bigger city b) journal about your emotions. The way to get over emotions isn't to get angry at them, it's to feel them, process them and move on. Plus distract in the meantime too. c) keep hitting on girls Thanks. I don't particularly like huge cities, but a bit bigger...
by RogerRoger
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Be the man girls get wet thinking they might get approached by them. Dressing nerdy is not the way to go unless you're after a very small niche.
by MILFandCookies
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Definitely work on your fashion and your body. As for groups I call out the elephant in the room and say “I’m going to be an asshole and interrupt y’all for a moment... [turn to cute girl] you’re really cute. I won’t keep you from your friends but let’s grab a drink. What’s your number?” That’s the ...
by MILFandCookies
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Definitely work on your fashion and your body. As for groups I call out the elephant in the room and say “I’m going to be an asshole and interrupt y’all for a moment... [turn to cute girl] you’re really cute. I won’t keep you from your friends but let’s grab a drink. What’s your number?” That’s the...
by Toast
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In fact I saw the same girl in the same place I had seen a few weeks before, and thought about how much I would regret it if I pussied out, so I did a full approach, but there was also no one else around and watching, and I just happened to think of a good way to start a conversation. But in normal...