Search found 42 matches

Return

by TimmyTurner
Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Took a day off which inadvertently turned into two weeks from a lack of motivation to go outside at all. Forced myself again after listening to one of Radical's videos and finished up day 7, took the whole fucking day & a lot of turning the "wtf is wrong with you, stop making excuses" thoughts into ...
by RogerRoger
Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

Serious Action Day 3 Gym What I did well [*]Solid workout at the gym. [*]Did supplementary ham curls. Wisely cut them short since my legs are dead from yday. [*]Did week 1 day 1 of 100 pushup program since my arms were pretty beat from the gym. Good thing since the last set was tough! [*]Ordered a ...
by RogerRoger
Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

Crypto , yeah I babied my arm injury last time too and definitely active recovery is the way to go. Just have to avoid going too hard since re-injuring also slows things way down. The good news is I can still go all out with squats and possible bench. Addendum to last post: measurements (gym physiq...
by TylerDurden1995
Sat May 01, 2021 9:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Progress Log

Update 1: 01/05/2021 Good progress made today on getting started with everything. - Woke up at 08:00 - usually 10:00 on weekends, but got up earlier today - Did some gardening and painting - Went for a long walk and listened to Andy’s Inner Winner Show on the way - Went to the gym to sign up - Prin...
by Rise
Sun May 02, 2021 12:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rise's log

sup, i'm Rise. I've never been part of a forum, even on reddit, I've never posted my own content and rarely comments. So bare with me on this... my goals and where I am now: 1. complete my original goal with weight loss Starting weight: 305lbs current as of this post: 218lbs goal: 180lbs 2. Social f...
by CainGettingLaid
Sun May 02, 2021 9:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1 year after AA review (Part 1/2): Changes in skills, attitudes, learnings

This is a crosspost from my AA program on GLL. Day 1/Intro: I'm Cain, I live in Germany, 24 years old, just finished my bachelors degree and moved to Cologne for an internship. Today I am starting the AA program. My sex live has been a shitshow for the most part of my life. Had my first kiss at 14, ...
by Master
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's Tinder Log - First lay since joining KYIL and the best sex of my life

RogerRoger Haha thanks Roger, I did in fact turned my life around pretty hard, but it's not only because of me! Everyone here contributed to this and you are one of the first to have supported me so thanks man πŸ‘Š Toast Thanks man haha, yeah it definitely makes it harder, but it's not impossible and ...
by Master
Tue May 04, 2021 5:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's log

Crypto wrote: ↑
Tue May 04, 2021 1:23 am
You're killing it man! Saw the 100 pushups, well fucking done! Form will get better over time! Very impressive!
Thanks a lot man! yeah went back to week5 day1 and working my way up with proper form from there. So expect another video sometimes in a 4-5weeks :P
by RogerRoger
Tue May 11, 2021 3:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Greatness Has Arrived: R2s Serious Action Log

Greatness Has Arrived For the past few years one of my mental mantras that would inspire myself and get myself out of a slump was "Greatness Awaits." Today, for the first time, my mindset has shifted to "Greatness Has Arrived." Beyond the various milestones I've hit in the past ~6 years of self-imp...
by RogerRoger
Wed May 19, 2021 5:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Greatness Has Arrived: R2s Serious Action Log

Serious Action Day 14 I'll need to do a more detailed reflection tomorrow. In brief, I banged my first dime-piece three times in 24 hours (well, the third time was a hand/blow/titjob and I didn't cum) Friday-Saturday, I was walking on cloud nine on Saturday, suffered a nuclear breakdown Saturday ni...
by RogerRoger
Sun May 23, 2021 5:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Banging a Colombian Barbie Girl: R2s Serious Action Log

Story time gents! I'm going into the fully gory tale of how I wooed, banged, and then jumped out of what was becoming an undesirable relationship with the HOTTEST girl I've ever banged. The Hottest Girl This girl (I'll call her B) worked as a model in Colombia (doing commercials for different produc...
by Master
Mon May 24, 2021 1:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master - Hospitalised for training too hard. Rhabdomyolosis my experience so far.

Crypto wrote: ↑
Mon May 24, 2021 2:45 am
Get better soon mate! Two weeks is nothing in the scheme of things. Just ease back into things
Thanks alot Crypto πŸ‘Š
Yeah I know that 2 weeks is a small period of time and that this is just a bump in the road to success, just got to take the L, learn the lesson and move on πŸ’ͺ
by Master
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - lay#12 4f10 Chinese girl + insane BDSM sex with #2

Sup yall thanks again for the continuous support, this community is fucking awesome, always just constructive criticisms and words of encouragements just keep crushing it πŸ’ͺ I got a good one for yall today! I've been on Tinder since Friday the 4th (last week) and before last night I went on 1 date (t...
by FerWhitmore7733
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My first date ever!

Well guys, I'm fucking happy. My first date! And it was better than expected. I matched on tinder with this cute girl, a few years older than me and really beautiful. We chatted for a short period and then I made the move: I invited her to have a drink. A lot of things I still can not believe, happe...
by SIGMA_1234
Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log: ASK ME ALL UR DUMBASS QUESTIONS

I see we will be served sausages instead of tacos tonight