Search found 35 matches

Return

by dashedhopes
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | I went bra shopping

I just got sponsored by that clothing company! This isn't like salaried or anything but I get commissions and essentially free clothing. In terms of monetization this is a big step because these are the main sponsors for most "fitness influencers/youtubers" and it's only up from here. Even though I'...
by MakingAComeback
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TheComebackKid: Transformation At Last

Morning Weight: 241.6lbs I will start doing my daily posts again. Weight loss is very slow. I am sticking to my diet, and honestly it is helping me in other areas, sleep is better, I feel more relaxed and open, having some important conversations with friends and have shared a lot with them. Feels g...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BW: 241.6 Had a good day yesterday, went for a run, did some core work, breathwork, played guitar did and some good reading on near-death experiences and also on some spiritual concepts (case studies of prayer and healing). Then, went to hang out with my buddy and we watched The Shining. Great fucki...
by Lostcause
Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log: Tattoo Suggestions?

After more intense thinking, what about "This guy fucks"?
by strider11
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nick's AA Log

Day 4 Weather not great today, did it by plaza by me. Not a ton of people around. Set 1: Older woman walking down the street. Not attractive, gave me the time. Set 2: Cute girl walking down the street, gave me the time but didn't stop. Set 3: Older woman waiting for food to come out, gave me the tim...
by Sam Jeu
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sam's AA Program Log (Currently Day 9)

Day 8: Time, Time + Directions, Time + Directions + Been There ?, Time + Directions + Been There ? + Like it ? X5 Yesterday night was Saturday night, I had to go to a club with friends which was 40 min by walk from my place so instead of taking a cab I decided to go by walk and do my drills during ...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Morning Weight: 242.8

Ugh. It'll come down.

MAC
by Toast
Sun May 02, 2021 12:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How old do I look?

suit pic u look 16, also not a great picture in general. I wouldn't use it for a profile. Other 3 pictures are pretty good. You look oldest in the last pic where you're wearing a black shirt. You do look young but thats not necessarily a bad thing. I think the facial hair in the last pic makes you l...
by dashedhopes
Thu May 06, 2021 2:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | I got a gym clothing sponsor!!!!!

Checking in. I'm working 60+ hours/week at my job and it helps me significantly with learning how to run an ecommerce business and it actually helps me grow my social media accounts. Therefore since I want to keep that for awhile, I need to be working 20 hours extra on top of that on my own shit to ...
by dashedhopes
Tue May 11, 2021 10:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | I got a gym clothing sponsor!!!!!

500 Subs Boyyssssss!!!!!!! Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 3.43.37 PM.png So fucking stoked. This is such a small milestone but it means so much to me. Appreciate whoever watches my videos, likes them and subscribes. Means so much to know you guys enjoy the content. I have so far to go but I like to celeb...
by RogerRoger
Thu May 13, 2021 5:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Greatness Has Arrived: R2s Serious Action Log

Serious Action Day 12 What I Did Well [*]Took care of a few Orlando trip details. [*]Booked a flight to Miami first weekend of June (buddy's birthday weekend). [*]Neck exercises, PT exercises, sled walk, great core workout. [*]Wrote a dogecoin trading bot (the first two versions). [*]Worked on taxe...
by RogerRoger
Tue May 11, 2021 3:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Greatness Has Arrived For the past few years one of my mental mantras that would inspire myself and get myself out of a slump was "Greatness Awaits." Today, for the first time, my mindset has shifted to "Greatness Has Arrived." Beyond the various milestones I've hit in the past ~6 years of self-imp...
by RogerRoger
Fri May 14, 2021 1:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Serious Action Day 13 What I Did Well [*]7 hours work. [*]PT exercises, ran/walked 5k in 27m, core workout, neck exercises, 2xRogaine, read a page of Think & Grow Rich. [*]Bought ergonomic (split) keyboard + (vertical) mouse [*]Picked up drycleaning [*]Decent amount of calories ~3k and 150+g protei...
by RogerRoger
Wed May 19, 2021 5:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Serious Action Day 14 I'll need to do a more detailed reflection tomorrow. In brief, I banged my first dime-piece three times in 24 hours (well, the third time was a hand/blow/titjob and I didn't cum) Friday-Saturday, I was walking on cloud nine on Saturday, suffered a nuclear breakdown Saturday ni...
by RogerRoger
Sun May 23, 2021 5:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Banging a Colombian Barbie Girl: R2s Serious Action Log

Story time gents! I'm going into the fully gory tale of how I wooed, banged, and then jumped out of what was becoming an undesirable relationship with the HOTTEST girl I've ever banged. The Hottest Girl This girl (I'll call her B) worked as a model in Colombia (doing commercials for different produc...