Search found 35 matches

Return

by RogerRoger
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Serious Action Log: 80-100 Hours Work/Week

9.75 hours work done today. Messed up my alarm! Set it for PM instead of AM... But might've been a good thing! Felt super well rested and got a ton done today. Didn't waste more than about an hour ago on something that stumped me - MUCH better than usual. Going to flunk off a lil tonight and play ho...
by RogerRoger
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

12 hours work today. I got a lot done. I thought I was on the track of something pretty interesting but after a meeting with my supervisor, I have to re-write most of that section. So that kinda hurt. Behind schedule with two targets, but I expect I'll recover those plus my target for tomorrow by Mo...
by RogerRoger
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

8 hours work done today. Well, I was up until 1am from the adrenaline playing hockey. We won and I made some great plays including defensively but bummed none of my shots hit net. Anyway, that's all to say I sleeped in - and pretty hardcore - all the way to 10am. Still, I got a ton done where I'm te...
by RogerRoger
Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

12 hours work done today.

Read 6 papers in the last 9 hours. Average is 1 per 3 hours so definitely sped up! I definitely could keep working but going to keep up my routine - go to bed soon, wake up early and crush it again tomorrow!
by RogerRoger
Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Worked 8 hours today. I'd be in solid shape for an 11 hour day, but I've accomplished my goal for June 21st already (!) Also I'm flying home early tomorrow and desperately need to do some laundry and recover some of the lost calories from this week (only consumed about 1300-1500 per day). Won't have...
by RogerRoger
Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Turned 28 today. Overall it was a pretty lackluster day. Thankfully it was nowhere near as depressing as ~22-25 when it felt like I was in the exact same spot year after year. I've definitely made some pretty awesome progress in the past year: added 60 lbs to my deadlift and 60+ lbs to my squat. Rea...
by RogerRoger
Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tell him he has to do it now - I only did 42 before hit 124. ========= Worked 11 hours 47 minutes today. I finished everything I had to do with one paper (but I need to meet my supervisor on Thursday and convince him it's done / do whatever he orders next) 30 minutes before the end of my scheduled w...
by RogerRoger
Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yesterday: worked 9.5 hours (+2 hours if you include work dinner). Today: worked 11.5 hours. As usual, lot of meetings the last two days. I had an impromptu dinner with the #1 guy in the broader area of my discipline yesterday night (along with a few other peeps). Honestly I think he's overhype but ...
by RogerRoger
Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

6.75 hours work today. Hit on 2 girls last night. I just need to start rambling I guess. The first girl was dumstruck: she like couldn't process me asking her if she had a boyfriend, finally said "it's complicated" I say there's room for one more blah. In other news, I wasn't able to pay for $20 of ...
by RogerRoger
Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Worked 11.5 hours yesterday. To some extent, the last 2.25 hours of work was to avoid hitting up the bar. But still, I had promised my two supervisors that I'd have X, Y, and Z done and it took me that long to do (almost) everything. I got my debit card activated yesterday so hopefully that works, n...
by RogerRoger
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

7.5 hours work today. Interestingly, doesn't feel like it was that much work. Much improved mood working today as I was good about taking my breaks even with other people in the office (and the A/C came back on). Also figured out an ergonomic issue with the chair. Took off at 6pm. 5 legit approaches...
by RogerRoger
Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

9 hours work today. Was going to stop at midnight but finished 15 minutes early. 3 approaches so far today. Going to hit a bar/club. Not really in the mood but I'll let myself leave after 12:20am to get to sleep. Going to try the last drill or two from GLL going out alone at night program: Walk up t...
by michaelho068
Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Committing myself to the AA program

Day 4 diary entry: Walked around Venice beach for 4 hours today. It was Christmas and it was PACKED with people. There were so many hot girls around and I just wanted to do the exercise, but alas, it is hard as fuck as I have not done something like this in a very long time. I walked around a lot, p...
by Paid Renegade
Mon May 22, 2023 3:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paid Renegade's Log - Has anyone ever gotten around a Facebook dating ban?

5/21 end of week update- Melanotan- I’m calling it quits on this experiment. Mostly because I’m convinced at this point it’s unnecessary for me. I look tan right now even though I didn’t take any MT2 this week. Went camping with buddies on a bachelor party this weekend and got lots of sun. It’s pret...
by Paid Renegade
Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paid Renegade's Log- Looksmaxxing updates

Hey guys, I’m Colton. Just made a quick post on the “New Members” thread and wanted to get into a little more detail here. I’m thinking this will become my progress log going forward. Anyway I’m 26, have been lurking here for a little while and finally decided to jump in. I want to give a big thank...