Search found 35 matches

Return

by Paid Renegade
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paid Renegade's Log

:arrow_up: And since all I've basically done in this thread so far is rant and ramble, let me share something that might actually be helpful/interesting to someone! ESPECIALLY to guys who have shit logistics or don't want to invite girls directly to their place but still want an easy lay on the firs...
by Manganiello
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

STICKY: Manga's Tinder Guide - Lessons from 9 girls in 6 weeks

I had a good start on tinder thanks to the guys on this community. This is me giving back. How I got 9 lays From Tinder in the Very first 6 weeks Why this exists Because I have a unique (possibly fleeting) perspective on racking lays quickly from day 1 of being online. And I want to share it. (I'm a...
by Paid Renegade
Sun May 28, 2023 7:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paid Renegade's Log - Investing/Dating/Bodybuilding

End of week update -5/28 Finished reading The Intelligent Investor. Today I’m reviewing my notes and watching book summaries on YouTube. Day #70 of my 365 project (45 minutes of daily investing research) completed. Sold about $6,000 of JNJ stock and purchased SCHD at sub $70 per share. Compared wit...
by Sewerdog
Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sewerdog's log

Got a really good workout and 3 hours copywriting study done. Saw friends too. Listening to Andy's podcasts when I'm driving. My mental has so much room for improvement. I keep doing things that I actually started to beleive were impossible but are actually basic human experiences most people take f...
by Paid Renegade
Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paid Renegade's Log - Investing/Dating/Bodybuilding

AskTheDom Awesome. I’ve started on it and have about a 3 week supply so we shall see zayn Yeah I’d heard the same, so I put off using it for awhile but eventually decided it was necessary to bring the inflammation down. Anyway I’ve tapered off now and hopefully the BPC will do its work This week - ...