Search found 13 matches

Return

by YouBetYourCottonPanties
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Professional Development Template

Gents, would anyone like me to share the professional development template we've used and found success with at work? It's predominantly meant for individuals within a small team that employs a 360 coaching model. It would also serve well as far as reverse engineering goals, the GTD or Atomic Habits...
Tue May 11, 2021 9:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log: How to Pick a Girl Up DURING Sex

I know I look like the guy who has his shit together, the guy who's a strong rock (99% of the time I am) - but I'm still human. I still have moments of frustration when I read one too many negative comments from some dipshit who thinks we're all "using women" or some cretin telling me, Good on you ...
Thu May 13, 2021 8:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New here, trying to get into shape before putting myself out there for dating and such ! Help is greatly appreciated

Check out convict conditioning and the Juarez workout for body weight exercises. Get into a regular routine, same time every day and write it down to keep yourself accountable. If you have a buddy that will message you daily, get him/her to be your accountability partner. At 26, you may not need to ...
Fri May 21, 2021 11:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I need feedback on my Tinder Photos

Joe, I'd argue that the last pic will give the impression that you're seeing someone or that you're using a pic w/ your ex. It's a polarizing shot, and while she's cute, that could be a turn off. Agreed w/ Holden re: height unless she's very tall and you're closer to 6' and openly put that in your b...
Fri May 21, 2021 1:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I need feedback on my Tinder Photos

I've had girls match and say they hoped we were dating because they wanted to fuck her. Yeah, I can see why. It's more of a question of what percentage will or won't. Like your bio, it's polarizing which is an asset when you're screening. Potential-1.jpg Potential 2.jpg I like both of these. Bumble...
Mon May 17, 2021 7:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for honest feedback on my style

A few notes: - Donate all of your earth tone clothing to whatever charity store you can. Never look back. - European style tends to be very different and avant garde relative to north america, so I'd check out Parisian or Milanese influencers around your age and budget accordingly - Budget may be a ...
Sat May 29, 2021 4:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Cold Approaches

Love reading these man. Inspirational.
Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ADVICE - My Hair? What are best options

PK47 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:35 am
If you like wearing accessories, you can start building up a hat collection to wear with your outfits
It also gets fucking cold.
PK47 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:35 am
I always recommend buying an electric shaver and shaving your head completely bald for a few weeks to see how you feel about it
This.
Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What would you do with a MINIMUM 10K capital and a MAXIMUM 100k Capital?

First define a goal - what're you trying to achieve with this nest egg? Are you aiming for FIRE 40? 50? If you're going to invest, you need to read the Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham and understand the models and strategies he writes about. It's really fucking dry. Be prepared to re-listen/...
Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - Checking Toronto out

Manganiello wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:16 am
Visiting Toronto in 2 weeks.
Hit me up if you want suggestions on places to visit, eat, etc.
Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - Lay#4, 1st Cold approach lay with 3rd cold approached girl, 2 girls in 24h #2

Master wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:36 am
Remember the girl is 18 fucking years old. She showed me her room and her "collection". She had rings screwed in the wall and at the feet of her bed, a gagball collar, whips and a lot more.
I haven't read the rest of the post yet, but damn! At 18 too. Congrats!
Thu May 13, 2021 2:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

YouBet's Reading List

Gents, been seeing a lot of posts about business goals and thought I'd share some of the books that have helped me shift my way of looking at work and the interpersonal relationships they bring. If you read any of them and want to talk about the content (and solidify both of our knowledge of the top...
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm Interviewing BlackDragon - Got Questions?

Yeah! You're probably already going to ask him - why does he suggest being non-direct when it comes to saying you're sleeping with other girls - by leaving earrings around etc. rather than being up front? Also would most girls be into an open relationship if you approach it the right way in his exp...