Search found 43 matches

Return

by Manganiello
Thu May 27, 2021 2:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Cold Approaches

May 26 (3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQ-wmcu4xs Summary: 3 approaches 1 number The mall was deadddddddddddd. Super dead. For those who don't know. Canada, atleast where I live is still in a lockdown. Stores are at 10% capacity. Still got it done tho. First interaction --- 5 seconds - had a b...
by FerWhitmore7733
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My first date ever!

Well guys, I'm fucking happy. My first date! And it was better than expected. I matched on tinder with this cute girl, a few years older than me and really beautiful. We chatted for a short period and then I made the move: I invited her to have a drink. A lot of things I still can not believe, happe...
by Manganiello
Sat May 29, 2021 4:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Cold Approaches

May 28 (7 approaches / 3 numbers) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdIzX0L9aBg Summary: - 3 numbers out of 7 approaches, plus 4 I initiated but screened out. - Felt really good, wasn't really aiming for anything besides just pushing myself. - Delayed start, had to buy a shirt and facemask before I s...
by Sin Silver
Mon May 31, 2021 12:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ADVICE - My Hair? What are best options

Shave it and go bald.

A smooth shaven head is a great way of demonstrating that you take yourself serious, and are in control of your appearance.

Just have a good look through Andy's profile, and you will see what I mean,
by RogerRoger
Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What would you do with a MINIMUM 10K capital and a MAXIMUM 100k Capital?

You haven't specified (in this thread at least) what exactly your goal is. Just to avoid inflation (20-30% USD is bullshit, more like 3%)? Just buy the S&P 500 and you'll average 7% per year. Vanguard (and other) ETFs are pretty safe long term investments as well. If your goal is to turn 10-100k int...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log: ASK ME ALL UR DUMBASS QUESTIONS

Cum on guys, your questions are pretty dumb. Let's boost quality a bit: * If you could face fuck any celebrity, who would you choose and why? * Other than immediate food resource, what's another benefit of feminists? * If you could have gay sex with either Radical , RogerRoger or Thebastard , why wo...
by SIGMA_1234
Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What would you do with a MINIMUM 10K capital and a MAXIMUM 100k Capital?

My 2 cents, if you don't have a way to predictably generate $10k (I calculated the "equivalent" of $10k in my country), then you have almost no business investing. Unless you know what you're doing, investing is a lot of speculation, and at best, traditional investments, on paper, generate 8-10% per...
by Toast
Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toasts Cold Approach Log - Date was wayyy took long 2/4 after the date

Approached after the date for like half an hour just to get something out of the day. Walked around my block and saw like 5people on the street for like 15 min. None of them were cute girls. Then there was this SUPER hot thin Asian chick in a flowery dress. I walked up from behind and said hello. Sh...
by Master
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's Tinder Log - Lay #2 Fit/Powerlifting nurse with insane body

Another good one for yall today! Yesterday I went on a second date with the girl I had my first date ever since joining the KYIL forum. The first date was last Thursday and I briefly explained how it went during my first post, so I'll go in a bit more details go give more context. Thursday the 10th ...
by Manganiello
Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - Fastest Approaching Yet

@SamJ_ Yeah it's painfully obvious. I can do OK. But do anything remotely well I need more density in a city.

Speaking of which
Screenshot_20210618-195229_Chrome.jpg
Visiting Toronto in 2 weeks.
by Manganiello
Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - 0/6 ~ 1hr. June 22

June 24 4/20ish https://youtu.be/GAM2JZs6SDo *videos not uploading for some reason. - 4 numbers - 20 approaches or so - 2 seriously hot girls - I'm pretty sure I'm getting a reputation at this mall. :evil: Overall I feel gold about it. - I've been to this mall so many times. I'm surprised I havent ...
by Manganiello
Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - Approaching last minute after work

July 1 Favorite Approach + Lay Hot Asian. Couldn't speak English. I said my name. She said something back. I asked what are you up? She mumbled something. What? "Brandon." Yes that's me. What is your name? Mumbling. What? Mumbling. Ok im going that way. I put my phone in her hands for her to fill o...
by the Con Man
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Scott, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me: - 46 years old - Born in England - father of 3 boys but seperated from their mother My goals (over the next 4 years) are: - develop outstanding confidence and pickup skills. Date lots of unique, sexual women and experienc...
by Spermophilus
Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spermophilus's non smoking log

Hi All. So, today is the day when I'm quitting smoking. It will be tough as hell, but I have to do it and moreover, I WANT to do it. Why? We all know why --> health, money, looks, smell etc etc blah blah. But one thing I want to especially raise, that I'm fed up being a fucking slave. Cigarettes are...
by Master
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - lay#12 4f10 Chinese girl + insane BDSM sex with #2

Sup yall thanks again for the continuous support, this community is fucking awesome, always just constructive criticisms and words of encouragements just keep crushing it 💪 I got a good one for yall today! I've been on Tinder since Friday the 4th (last week) and before last night I went on 1 date (t...