Search found 43 matches

Return

by Master
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's Tinder Log - Lay#3, 2 girls in 24h

Got a good one again for yall today! Let's start in chronological order of what happened since my last post on this log. June 24th is Quebec national day and I got a date with the powerlifting girl (My first date/second lay). I invited her to a carnival and it was super fun. we had a great time and ...
by Master
Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - Lay#4, 1st Cold approach lay, 3rd cold approached girl, 2 girls in 24h #2

Yet another good one for yall today! I previously mentioned it in another log, but I got my first phone number from cold approach by approaching a very cute girl at the gym last week. She was my third cold approach ever and approaching her felt so easy and natural. She was always smiling at me when ...
by Radical
Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - Lay#4, 1st Cold approach lay, 3rd cold approached girl, 2 girls in 24h #2

You got laid with your 3rd cold approach??

YES MATE, THATS FUCKING AWESOME

I want to go to every cunt who whinges about how being bald has fucked them in dating and shove this log down their throat. You fucking legend
by lobster
Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NYC

Anyone in NYC looking to meet up? I'm looking for either (or both) of the following: 1. Someone who's interested in getting their Tinder photos to an elite level - I have some camera gear 2. Someone who's interested in committing to a cold approach routine. A little background on myself - I've been ...
by lexluther_999
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Neuromeditation course

Bro, just read the book 'The dangers of meditation and yoga'. Everything that you will find nowadays on meditation is basically a resell of already very old and well working techniques. The reason for the rise in such technology is usually lack of expertise in the field. I might suggest neuro feedba...
by Master
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - Lay#10(redhead) & 11(shy), 2 new girls in 24h

Another good one today! After a crazy ass week and a half, things simmered down a little until Thursday where I used 2 boost at around 6PM. Got a shit load of matches and likes. Got 2 messaged by 2 girls right off the bath. I had already planned to go to the gym, so I played the template game with b...
by Manganiello
Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - Finally started Tinder

Update: Date from Tinder. Fit girl from St. Lucia. Not bad looking. Was schedule later but then she rescheduled for earlier. Only had 45 minutes. Normally I would've tried to pull. Logistics weren't there tho. Supposed to meet Friday. I'll probably go for the pull if she doesn't ghost or flake... W...
by Radical
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - 1st Tinder Date

Here we go, the online ball is rolling

Hopefully you keep up the approaches too

Try and fight the 'im not feeling it' thing when you are starting out - that kills progress and theres merit in just sucking it up when theres opportunity

You NEED experience
by Master
Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga Online - Sept 9

Sept 9 @Master What other apps seem to be popular in Canada? Bumble/Hinge/Badoo (I think)/Tinder. Anything else? I'm mainly on Tinder(#1), Fruitz(#2), Badoo(#3), Bumble(#4), Havent had any luck with hinge but it might just be a quebec thing lol. Fruitz is a up and coming platform, got 2 lays in the...
by Manganiello
Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Online - Sept 9 (12)

Sept 10 Got laid. + 30 matches today (I'll put today's stats at the bottom.) First Online Lay So I got laid, this one belongs to Radical . He got me to do online, and also got me to push for sex when I'm not feeling it. Summary: - Went straight to her place (no date) - Watched a movie, drank ciders...
by MakingAComeback
Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Online - 1st Tinder Lay

Well done man :) I think OLD will work for you, so you should dive RIGHT in and get the most out of it. Your stats are encouraging. Do you know I used it for 3 months, did 2 boosts every day, 300 messages on Hinge a day stuff like that, and you already have 10x the matches and traction I got. As suc...
by CainGettingLaid
Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain's AA Log. Day 46. Milestone day.

Day 46. Milestone day: I made it. I fucking made it. I finished the milestone day drills. Finishing this program is, hands down, the hardest-earned achievement of my life. On paper, I have achievements that others would be super proud of, like having developed healthy eating habits, like being fairl...
by MILFandCookies
Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm Interviewing BlackDragon - Got Questions?

Yeah! You're probably already going to ask him - why does he suggest being non-direct when it comes to saying you're sleeping with other girls - by leaving earrings around etc. rather than being up front? Also would most girls be into an open relationship if you approach it the right way in his expe...