Search found 226 matches

Return

by Spider Jerusalem
Tue May 03, 2022 8:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 204: Captain Spider’s Quest for Booty! 🏴‍☠️🍑

Day 204: 03/05/2022 ✅ Captain Spider’s Quest for Booty! 🏴‍☠️🍑 Day 1 of the cruise 🚢 and of Captain Spider’s Quest for Booty! 7554E2AF-74FE-476E-BDC5-200029E50233.jpeg Feeling like shit as I had to be up early to catch the ship, but I’m hoping I’ll have a good time and have some stories to tell alon...
by ovnidos
Wed May 04, 2022 9:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 126 : SMV work | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

DAY 129: Yooooooo third lay of the YEAR BOYS ! First lay of Tinder ! I had this girl in my matched list for a few weeks already, but didn’t talk with her. She sent me a message on monday ,then we talked through tuesday and planned to see each other on the same night. I’ll said that she was a 7/10 g...
by Manganiello
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello: 4 cancels today

Oct 27 4 dates today (originally) 0 now. Reasons - age gap - Friend got off work early - ear infection And the last one I'm cancelling on. I checked more of her pics and didn't like them. ... So that means for this week Five girls have cancelled and 1 has followed through. Luckily the girl who foll...
by Thebastard
Sat May 01, 2021 6:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TheComebackKid: Transformation At Last

I used to have crippling insomnia to the point where I visited a dedicated sleeping clinic, where they hook you up with all kinds of machinery to track your sleep and brain waves, and all they said after a horrible night was "oops, you slept so little we couldn't actually gather enough data to help...
by MakingAComeback
Sun May 02, 2021 7:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I used to have crippling insomnia to the point where I visited a dedicated sleeping clinic, where they hook you up with all kinds of machinery to track your sleep and brain waves, and all they said after a horrible night was "oops, you slept so little we couldn't actually gather enough data to help...
by Master
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - lay#12 4f10 Chinese girl + insane BDSM sex with #2

Sup yall thanks again for the continuous support, this community is fucking awesome, always just constructive criticisms and words of encouragements just keep crushing it 💪 I got a good one for yall today! I've been on Tinder since Friday the 4th (last week) and before last night I went on 1 date (t...
by RogerRoger
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Serious Action Log: 80-100 Hours Work/Week

First of all, cheers for all the feedback mates! Definitely cheered me up a bit. Although I've been in a funk since Orlando, this past weekend in Miami hanging with a bro definitely helped. But now the time is clearly to go all-in on ONE goal at a time. I only have ~31 days left to submit my thesis ...
by Bman
Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 110

Day 110 Actions taken: Affirmations 2nd meditation in the afternoon Got a group together to play volleyball My ankle was feeling 95% yesterday and the sun was beaming, so I got some friends from the munch together to play volleyball. This was seriously the most fun I'd had in a long time. Not think...
by Master
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's Tinder Log - Lay#3, 2 girls in 24h

Got a good one again for yall today! Let's start in chronological order of what happened since my last post on this log. June 24th is Quebec national day and I got a date with the powerlifting girl (My first date/second lay). I invited her to a carnival and it was super fun. we had a great time and ...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SUN 04/07/21 I had a sleepless night last night and this morning felt totally emotionally destroyed. Heart was so heavy. I got up early, went for a 2hour walk, listened to Can't Hurt Me, came back and took a day off. I normally work my butt off 7 days per week, but I was in so much pain I had to rel...
by Toast
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toasts Cold Approach Log -4/30ish Getting back into the groove

Finally smashed a chick after a 3rd date. Went to Chinatown with my date, Got some pastries. Then got coffee at some random boba place and then walked to a park near by. Probably walked around and chilled at the park for an hour an a half. Invited her back to my place to drink some wine and watch a ...
by RogerRoger
Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Serious Action Log: 80-100 Hours Work/Week

8 hours work today. Bit of a slow morning. My left shoulder/elbow are still kinda fucked up. Frustrating I can't even do 85 lbs bench or 12 lb db curls without feeling like my arm is going to fall off. But I guess that's what I have to live with, for now at least. Worked 11am - 12pm, 1pm - 6pm, and ...
by RogerRoger
Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Serious Action Log: Pulling Gurls from the Club

7 hour work today. 99% MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. I posted one paper to the arxiv today. The other one I've dealt with 99% of the issues. I have one outstanding task I'll work on on Sunday but I'm clear to take tomorrow completely off work because I also submitted my thesis to my committee today. After a...
by MakingAComeback
Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Bastard said the same thing. I understand. I do visit Germany every year, same sort of response over there. It's not worth moving for women, I wouldn't ever consider that. I can assure you none of them would do anything like that for me. Fuck 'em. I will just keep working. I am not leaving one o...
by Rags2Bitches
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Serious Action Log: Pulling Gurls from the Club

100% agree with Crisis_Overcomer above. A current player is best as long as he's at least somewhat thoughtful about what he does and not delusional about the reasons for his success. Some guys who are really good tend to fall into the "Just be irreverent and say whatever the fuck you want!". Which i...