Search found 170 matches

Return

by RogerRoger
Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed’s 365 Gym Project - Back on track!

It's funny how different we all are - for weighted exercises like squat I have way more problems with high volume. Also deadlift works great for me and squat is what I'm finally starting to get to do pain free.

Anyway, awesome you found what works for you.
by RogerRoger
Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log: 1000 Pushups in a Day

Ayy! Finally managed to stay logged in. Think it was a firewall issue at my parents' house. Although I also have just been crazy busy for the last 3-4 weeks since getting back from there and haven't tried since I got back. Hit 1000 pushups in a day. Next goal is 100 consecutive push-ups in under two...
by RogerRoger
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log: Rank My Photos

Hmm, guess I forgot to hit submit this morning! Long story short, did two photoshoots last week. The cheaper one I don't think I got a single usable photo from (but maybe Andy will find one that's salvageable). The ones posted below are my top 10, I get to keep 5 (which the photographer will edit). ...
by RogerRoger
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Skincare Routine

My skincare routine: * (AM only) Olehenriksen find your balance oil control cleanser * (PM only) glo salicylic acid cleanser * neutrogena alcohol free toner (via cottonball) * (W/Su morning, evening if I forget): REN ready steady glow daily AHA tonic (via cottonball) * Glytone enhance brightening se...
by RogerRoger
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Serious Action Log: Pulling Gurls from the Club

Short on time, so this will simply be a month in projection . I'll fill out the rest of the year timeline next time. Goals for August * 163 lbs * 280 lb DL * 180 lb Squat * 172.5 lb Bench * Fix bugs in project R * Finish draft 1 of article C * Eliminate hair as source of insecurity (hair clips, hair...
by RogerRoger
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, RogerRoger, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

27M USA. Same as on GLL. I'll be posting monthly updates on here.

I have a near endless list of goals. But my #1 goal for the next month or two is to submit two journal articles.
by RogerRoger
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

Repost from GLL below. Wasn't planning on updating until EOM but today was an awesome day, want to remember it when I'm doing the reflection for the month. DEADLIFT ! Hit 285 lbs this morning, 10 more lbs than last PR. And I added 5 more lbs to my bench this evening (175 lbs). Just 10 more lbs to hi...
by RogerRoger
Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

Have you outlined how long you're in career-precedence mode? Otherwise, that can take up the rest of your life...

And if you're going to move anyway, does it matter if you get a "bad" rep?
by RogerRoger
Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bumble New Account, Likes in Beeline But No Matches

When I was paying for bumble I noticed I keep getting girls in the beeline from super far away. I think that's their scam to get you to pay. The girls that are close enough they will show you eventually although it took two months before they showed me an ex I was avoiding swiping on.
by RogerRoger
Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log: August in Review

August in Review * 163 lbs Hit a peak of 163 but only one day. Current average is ~161.5. The main issue here is I lost weight on that hiking weekend trip. And more crucially, I forgot this was a goal - I definitely could've slammed calories that past week (one day I went to bed hungry after slammin...
by RogerRoger
Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | Road to 1k Subs

Hey man, pretty solid plan you posted, good to hear you're getting ready to dial it up a notch. Maybe you can even frame it that you can reward yourself by doing some vlogs when you get back to 1k subs. I have a feeling they're not the best for getting subs but I did enjoy watching them. Have you th...
by RogerRoger
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

124 Approaches in One Day (Interview with RogerRoger)

I, RogerRoger, declare that I will approach 100 girls on 12 October 2020. For those of you who weren't on GLL, I tried this back in March in Copenhagen (just before covid) and got to 42 approaches. Maybe I have rose-tinted glasses but looking back I think I definitely physically could have done it b...
by RogerRoger
Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is my Tinder profile worse than I think it is (0 matches even with boosts)?

It looks pretty good to me. Are you within 10 miles of city center? But if you're in law school, presumably there should be undergrads near by... Have you tried hinge? Incidentally, I also didn't get any matches boosting a couple times this past weekend. And yet I've had a few matches on Bumble and ...
by RogerRoger
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

100 Approaches in One Day

JamalHash123 , that's definitely good advice, historically I start getting anxious when I hit on girls in one spot for a while. If I try to do this at my local campus, I'd likely be doing the vast majority all within 100m^2 which might be an issue. As Andy mentioned, another idea is to go to a city...