Search found 250 matches

Return

by Homeskills
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey all, I'm Homeskills. Few of you may know me from GLL. At the start of 'rona in the US I took a break from approaching and from the forums. Had no problems staying productive so I just stuck to my new routine. Lately I've been thinking I should join the community again so here I am. Frankly whene...
by dashedhopes
Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Faces Off Against a Kanga

Would you be down for me to do something related to fitness?
by Lostcause
Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

RogerRoger wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:53 am
I, RogerRoger, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

27M USA. Same as on GLL. I'll be posting monthly updates on here.

I have a near endless list of goals. But my #1 goal for the next month or two is to submit two journal articles.
Hey! Nice to see you come here aswell!
by Radical
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

Sup dude
by SIGMA_1234
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

What's project R and article C?

People seem to recognize you from GLL? Welcome!
by Ed_
Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed’s 365 Gym Project - Back on track!

Big update here: The past few weeks have gone very well at the gym -- no significant issues with lifting, pain, injuries, diet, or morale. I’ve made a couple changes: Lowered the weights that I’m lifting and increased the rep range to 16 to 20 reps for each set. This is probably the biggest differen...
by Mav
Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

9/6 - Day Off

My one day off this week. Went over to this girls house a few hours after I got off work and we ended up having sex (3rd date). Really sweet girl.
by JamalHash123
Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

100 Approaches in One Day

Damn you crazy, most I've done one day was like 8 lol. Good luck. Are same night lays viable for you? If so then I'd actually try to use GLL screening to see how many SNLs you can get (if you can't get the SNL you can still get their number). Also I'd try to switch up locations, say 10 approaches wi...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Glad to see you killing it. My suggestion is to supplement with Rhodiola Rosea (I suggest the Now Foods brand) and Ashwaghanda (Jarrow Formulas since it has the KSM-66 variety) during the day. They're both great for physical demanding situations and also help with mental fatigue. Plus they don't cau...
by Jacobpalmer123
Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You'll be fine just have to deal with mental exhaustion. I'll try this after corona. I think early mornings will be interesting. Just have a general plan on where to go and remember that it's one approach at a time don't think about the next 50 just the next 1 or 2. And that it's likely things won't...
by Radical
Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not heard of anyone other than Cool Guy getting this done

Good luck brother
by Mav
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Update -

The girl I've been seeing said she wasn't interested in sleeping with anyone else and I agreed. Just seeing each other for now.

Haven't worked out in close to two weeks, weight hasn't gone up much though. Will try to get back on tomorrow.
by Crisis_Overcomer
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

So a girl:

* talked to you

* agreed to go out with you

* actually went out with you

* agreed to see you again

* had sex with you

* continues to talk to you after sex

* wants to see you and nobody else, at least from now

Someone could say you're not that bad looking after all :D
by MILFandCookies
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

while true { textGame = 0; textGame ++ }

She's seems totally into me, was excited to meet up. As for what to do with this girl: Suggest a meeting in an area around your place. If she changes the conversation again, you're wasting your time. Either tell her that you both are looking for different things or don't reply to her (I consider it...
by MILFandCookies
Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

while true { textGame = 0; textGame ++ }

Y’all are nerds. :ugeek: I was right. Turns out she was just nervous. Did the whole “it’s only fun if we’re both having fun” and we’re on for tomorrow baybay. 6910553A-10B1-47CB-8D46-6B3A14CFFE66.jpeg I know I’m frustrated and needy and y’all are probably judging me hard. Been dry since February so ...