Search found 250 matches

Return

by MILFandCookies
Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

I like the month in projection thing you do.
by Radical
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

100 Approaches in One Day

I wish this was televised
by Jacobpalmer123
Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever happens keep pushing through all that matters is that next approach. Glad I got on the forums today almost forgot when it was
by Lostcause
Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:37 pm
@RogerRoger is gonna come on here expecting support and we are just fucking around with the quote function

Crazy effort so far mate btw
He's gonna come back here just to see his 100 aproaches turned all of us gay. May be a little shocking.

Go Roger Go!
by Radical
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hope he shags a few of these
by MILFandCookies
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@joe_ronimo , while I agree in principle, in practice, my approaches got better (I relaxed / didn't give a fuck) for the last 50-70 way more so than the first 50. So the question is how can I get in that state sooner. I feel very much in the same mindset as after having gone surfing for a few hours...
by Reservoir
Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, it opens up new perspectives for what's doable.
by Crisis_Overcomer
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh and unfortunately, my webcam refused to take video after session 2 So I guess I'll have to repeat to have proof. Dude, if anyone ever disputes your action taking we'll hack his computer and destroy his life. Also: Approached Crisis' mom. Now I see where he gets his hot looks Thank you good sir.
by sex
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey @RogerRoger ,

Great job!!
Did you use any special technique to approach the girls? How did you do the approaches using wear mask?

Thanks,
by Spazdig
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Spazdig, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Hello men, I'm 23 year old living in UK. GLL crew checking in. A rough idea of my goals: Approach (and hopefully get laid) consistently Bag a 9 or 10 Get a social life Become more positive Achieve the above to be able to focus o...
by Radical
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

124 Approaches in One Day (Interview with RogerRoger)

Absolute legend

These forums have been a little dead in terms of guys doing crazy approaching stuff since covid started

Good shit roger
by Jacobpalmer123
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

124 Approaches in One Day (Interview with RogerRoger)

Dammm. The resillience with all the rejections. Dammm so did you get more as the day went on or did you start hard from the get go. How big was the city you did this in?

Good shit rr legend darrryyyyy
by dashedhopes
Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | Road to 1k Subs

Haven't posted in here in a while but I'm going to be making some big strides very soon. I filmed a prank today - working out in an elevator Not even sure I'd call it a prank, cause I'm just fucking around and getting people's reactions. It was really funny but the audio got messed up. I had a wirel...
by Radical
Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is there still a Tinder new account boost?

OP has been banned. Cleared it with Andy. He is a repeated timewaster. Shows up every other week and posts a mental masturbation question thread about online dating. Has no log and doesnt post about any action he has taken. Nor has he ever posted his online stuff when we've repeatedly told him thats...