Search found 250 matches

Return

by JaegerBombastic
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Eating 2k cals for a few months: 66.4-66.8 kg; Eating 1.9k cals this week: 67.2 kg??

I'd weigh yourself daily. Your weight will fluctuate, so it's usually best to weigh daily and take the average every week. I've heard it can take two weeks to see changes in your weight when you change your diet, though in my experience it's just over a few days. So I'd also wait another week or so....
by SamJ_
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My Cold Approach Goal

After some thought and some great discussions with some of you guys, I decided to make a goal for cold approaching. I will probably be doing some exercises from the approach anxiety program as "practice" to go along with my main plan, which is to approach 100 girls before I turn 25 in November. The ...
by Master
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's log

WEEK 7 FAT LOSS/TRAINING Last Week Starting Weight: 201.0lbs Last Week Ending Weight: 199.2lbs Last Week Average of the week: 202.2lbs # of km ran this week: 30 km/ 18.6miles Best time for 5km run: 28:29 ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ This Week Starting Weight: 198.8lbs This Week Ending Weight: 196.4lbs This Week Average W...
by Lostcause
Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

The first step that I took was to start the 100 pushup program The Master referenced before sitting down to write this post (footnote: Andy had already pointed this my way but I've allowed myself to get warped up by work rather than striving to achieve my goals). I did 22 pushups on the test and th...
by Master
Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Serious Action Starts Now: Day 1

Serious Action Starts Now The first step that I took was to start the 100 pushup program The Master referenced before sitting down to write this post (footnote: Andy had already pointed this my way but I've allowed myself to get warped up by work rather than striving to achieve my goals). I did 22 ...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

Damn it man, I feel you so much. I was also fucking stressed the last few days mainly because of work (I said "yes" to a new project that was fun at the beginning but slowly turns out to be a nightmare). I think we both can lose the balance between work and life and then despair. The good news is th...
by Thrice
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log, get laid, get ripped, get money, get happy

Solid goals too! What's your concrete plan of action? What's your first step? this is a good question because i don't know what to do right now and sometimes i feel desperate, liek i'm wasting my entire life this is my week right now -monday tuesday wake up 8am workout 9-11am, work 11:30-15 pm, bac...
by Master
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

Appreciate the encouragement everyone. @Master, interesting you mention doing the program every day - part of the reason I liked the look of it is I thought I read it is only 3 days a week. That fits pretty nicely with my schedule since I am planning on doing the pushups on upper body days and on o...
by Crypto
Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

Good job man, watch your elbows on the push-up program and if the PT says you have a tendinopathy (e.g. golfers or tennis elbow) check out this comprehensive article on it. Helped me get over elbow tendinopathy I ignored for a while when I first started trying to do chin-ups.
by SamJ_
Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SamJ's Approach Log

In this thread I will be recording the approaches that I complete (minimum of 100 approaches by 25th birthday). To count as an approach, I must ask a girl I am attracted to for some form of contact info. I had been putting this off for a long time, and tonight I finally decided to stop being a pussy...
by Lostcause
Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log: Tattoo Suggestions?

What about you tattoo the names of all your patrons.
Or just "Lostcause" in some badass font.
by Crypto
Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

appreciate the help dude No worries man, we all here to improve and help each other improve, or at least that is why I'm here. It will be a pain working around the injury and skipping exercises you enjoy because of it, I did something to my wrist the start of this year at work (about a year after m...
by Master
Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's log

WEEK 8 FAT LOSS/TRAINING Last Week Starting Weight: 198.8lbs Last Week Ending Weight: 196.4lbs Last Week Average Weight of the week: 200.5lbs # of km ran last week: 30 km/ 18.6miles Best time for 5km run: 27:36 ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ This Week Starting Weight: 196.8lbs This Week Ending Weight: 195.0lbs This Week Av...
by play_time_is_over
Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

I would consider quitting video games entirely if you can find it possible. My progress is night and day. Video games don't just use up your time, but your mental energy, concentration and even hunger for success. r/stopgaming is probably one of the few decent subreddits.
by Master
Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's log

Dude you're truly an inspiration. Even with a cheat day and feeling bad you still did all your training - that's definitely commendable. Also pretty awesome you got 100 pushups done. Especially since you had to push on the last 15 or so - I tend to only eke out a few after I'm fatigued. Showed some...