Search found 28 matches

Return

by ytlord
Sun May 01, 2022 5:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Honest feedback on photos and appearance

As often stated on here, the problem with photofeeler is that it tends to reward broad appeal over polarization. Your pictures have good quality and composition, and you look comfortable in front of the camera, but they're generally a little bit bland. They give off the "boyfriend" vibe, which can g...
by ytlord
Mon May 02, 2022 11:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 126 : SMV work | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Dating, so far my strategy has just been, talk and try to be flirty(?), ask to come to my flat, to my flat. If yes, try to kiss. So I can get my rejection at home in private lol. I can improve this by being more flirty or idk, I need date training. I really strongly agree with Andy / other people o...
by ytlord
Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, ytlord, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 23 from Maryland, graduating college in 1 month. Got a solid starting job in the DC area, looking to transition into being a young professional with a good work/life balance. Goals: -Visible abs -Continue training BJJ -Begin pract...
by ytlord
Sat May 07, 2022 7:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

FaceApp is fucking awesome

So I just wanted to put this out there - if you're like me and suck at making natural expressions for pictures, FaceApp is really good for adjusting expressions to where you want. It doesn't look fake, I've always thought that Photoshop's "Neural Filters" massively changed the way my face looked, ch...
by ytlord
Thu May 12, 2022 7:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Experiences hiring a photographer? EDIT: PHOTOSHOOT NEXT WEDNESDAY, I NEED HELP

Black is generally a safer bet to cultivate an edgier look, which is what you wanna aim for. Also just not a big fan of the light jeans + dark jacket, though I’m not a fashion expert. I’d also avoid polos entirely, stick to t shirts or button ups. Unless you’re legit jacked they don’t look good and ...
by ytlord
Tue May 17, 2022 5:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rottweilers' Log

I have something in my mind, Do you have Friends with benefits or One nightstand that is on and off, like the same person just spaced through some time? Did you guys have dates before meeting them or did you guys like just fucked at first sight? I know this girl that I want to know a little better,...
by ytlord
Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's log - Time to put my plan in place and take action

You’re definitely on the right track. Chase weight loss, that should be your #1 goal above all else. That said, you’ve made great progress so far. As far as ED goes, weight loss will help massively with raising your testosterone and second order by making it easy to fuck girls you are extremely attr...
by ytlord
Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 239: ⭐ADVICE APPRECIATED - Life-Enhancing Activities?⭐ No-Fap Day 8 💯

Rene’s about covered the general idea, I’m just gonna shill BJJ. Super fun, good exercise, awesome people. Gives me a mental clarity and fortitude that nothing else does - bullshit with work / girls feels a lot less serious when you just spent half an hour sparring.
by ytlord
Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Profile/Body/Fashion Review - Nails painted black

1st pic: Not a great first pic because your eyes aren't clearly visible, also you have a great haircut but this pic fails to show it off 2nd: Hat and shirt are frankly ass, also your expression looks insecure 3rd: Overall very mediocre, not much to say. Not amazing, but nothing obviously wrong with ...
by ytlord
Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photo feedback

1st Pic: Solid outfit, you look good, decent level of accessories though atm I'm telling everyone in a solid T-shirt to add a necklace. You could definitely cultivate more "fuckboy vibe" with your expression here, but it's not actively hurting you. I'd say the smile leans more "cocky/confident" than...
by ytlord
Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How do you work on one goal at a time, in practice?

This has been on my mind a ton lately, especially in regards to balancing something that's more mentally draining like cutting or fighting AA. I tried to "do everything" back in May and it led to serious burnout / backsliding. The past month or so I've successfully been losing weight by making that ...
by ytlord
Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rottweilers' Log

The thing about boxers / fighters is that they are generally burning so many calories that they don’t have to try that hard to lose weight, at least that’s my take. Those sports tend to only attract people who are extremely motivated and already fit to some degree, so burning 1000 calories and eatin...
by ytlord
Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Returning to online dating after years, match quality down the shitter

I'm not very photogenic No, you just need to take ~1000 pictures before you get one that looks natural and good. Being “photogenic” is just a question of improving that ratio. I don’t wanna come across as a dick, but you have quite a bit of work ahead of you. I feel like I suck at hair advice, so I...
by ytlord
Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder pics

With what you have now, I’d say 5,3,1,9,10. Your style is extremely solid imo, and your pretty good looking, but could definitely do with edgier expressions / poses in pics. You probably will get the best returns by improving your texting. I’m not the best source on this but I’d recommend starting w...
by ytlord
Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help with tinder pics

Google drive is kinda dogshit so I’m just going by thumbnails. Since I can’t seem to open full pictures I won’t give you a specific set or order, only general advice. Your physique is obviously elite, you have a good haircut and facial aesthetics. The main issue is that these pictures make you look ...