Jump to topic

FaceApp is fucking awesome

That’s impressive, great pic btw
by pancakemouse
Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Should a man always write first?

hot girls have tons of matches and literally don’t have time to look at every message they get. Is this an excuse for them to not respond you mean? I mean who told them to still match with other when not first responding to their matches? This is tinder, you match with people if you are interested ...
by colgate
Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Girl said I was too cold

can you post this in your log and a full story rather than a new thread so we can see it in the context of your journey/action
by colgate
Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's bulldog pen - (blowjob tutorial) orally administering a shot of protein to my volleyball player

No value other than I can provide a tutorial on how to get your chick to give you a good blowjob and explode all in her mouth. Had the 6'3" chick from Sunday come over this evening before she went to work. Showed her some outfits I've been trying for my photoshoot this weekend and then turned on wee...
by colgate
Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do Any Of You Want To Get Off The Ride? (Feeling Lonely)

this post doesn't strike me as mental masturbation whether it's mental masturbation or not, i think these kinds of isolated "vent" threads are still outside of the spirit of the forums. i personally think it is mental masturbation and then everyone else hops on to vent as well because it's not coup...
by Aspire2Greatness
Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How do you work on one goal at a time, in practice?

So this feels like a redundant and stupid question to ask, but me being me (see username) I struggle with actually working on only one goal at a time. That, or my thinking tends to be very black and white when it comes to prioritizing. Say that my goal was to have an online record label release my m...
by Brother_Tucker
Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 301: Back in the U.K - Reflections on the Past Week 💭

Day 301: 07/08/2022 ✅ Back in the U.K - Reflections on the Past Week 💭 I got home early this morning after booking an earlier flight due to the behaviour of my so-called 'Friend' 🤡 I'm so glad to be home honestly. I'm currently sat here and I'm quite sombre. Currently in a state of reflection over ...
by Reservoir
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lessons from 9 girls in 6 weeks

Congrats! 26 dates crammed into a single week on top of a full time job is some insane shit. Gotta respect the work ethic.

It's striking that only half your makeouts convert to lays though. I can't help but think that the conversion can be improved somehow.
by 8020beef
Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dating App SOS help really needed...

Hey guys, First off thank you so much, and much love to you all. Sorry I've been away for a while as I had my boards, which I passed, and was very busy with COVID patients as the ER and OR was a madhouse. Fortunately, things are better now. I have a lot to say about your posts, but I'll go piece-by...
by pancakemouse
Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just bought 12 month gold, help me be a fuckboy

Upgrade to Tinder Platinum immediately. The guide is out of date, Tinder Gold is worthless anymore. ( KillYourInnerLoser , probably time for an update as guys keep making this mistake; Tinder Gold merely allows you to have unlimited swipes and see who likes you — worthless as you'll encounter those ...
by Mimbe393939
Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What actions should I start taking?

I haven't made any progress recently and that's been do to me not taking action. The more I see on this forum I constantly find that everyone constantly telling people to take action and I wondering what are some actions that I need to start taking to achieve my goals? SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH ROOKIE...
by colgate
Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate’s 🐶 THE BULLDOG DIGEST 🐶 - SAYONARA BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

スクリーンショット 2022-09-25 19.54.09.png
will explain later (this is a one-way ticket btw)
by Brother_Tucker
Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How can I seal the deal? (6th date)

What should I do when I meet her tomorrow for dinner/drinks at a very basic restaurant? I feel like I should keep sex vibes tonned down to not seem like a pig this time, but all I want to do is keep pushing towards sex. I've done far more than I ever dreamed I could with a girl I care about. But I'...