Search found 22 matches

Return

by TylerDurden1995
Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey Folks, I'm Syd I, Syd, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Goals - Get Laid - Wake up earlier and be more productive throughout the day - Gain Muscle - Fix my back (Scoliosis and Kyphosis) - Work on my Cardio - Complete my Undergraduate Degree with a 1st class (Hons) Grade...
by TylerDurden1995
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Progress Log

Hey Folks Just wanted to post in here for accountability purposes - will aim to post here regularly (Once per day) with updates. Here are my current goals (I will aim to add more in as time progresses). Goals - Get Laid - Read for at least 30 minutes a day - Wake up earlier and be more productive th...
by TylerDurden1995
Sat May 01, 2021 9:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Progress Log

Update 1: 01/05/2021 Good progress made today on getting started with everything. - Woke up at 08:00 - usually 10:00 on weekends, but got up earlier today - Did some gardening and painting - Went for a long walk and listened to Andy’s Inner Winner Show on the way - Went to the gym to sign up - Prin...
by TylerDurden1995
Tue May 04, 2021 7:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Progress Log - First Week

UPDATE 4: 04/05/2021 Hey folks 4th update for today. Got quite a few things done today and made some good progress which I'm quite pleased about. Weather still sucked, but I braved it and managed to get out and about and get some things done towards my goals. - Woke up at 05:30: Managed to get up q...
by TylerDurden1995
Sun May 09, 2021 8:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Progress Log: Good news and bad

UPDATE 9: 09/05/2021 Hey Folks update 9: Bad news on the Gym/Weight gain plan - due to car issues, I’m unable to get into a gym until next week, so am gonna have to postpone my bulk up diet and workout plan until then. Bit of a blow, but one of them things. Good news on the lay front though as will...
by TylerDurden1995
Thu May 13, 2021 2:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Progress Log - Feedback welcomed: Accessory shop

Hey Folks, As well as a daily log, I'd appreciate some opinions: bought some accessories that arrived today, any thoughts please let me know! Here is my update from today: - Woke up at 04:30 again - didn't sleep great last night, so almost killed me, but I did it. - Read 2 more chapters of my Dating...
by TylerDurden1995
Fri May 14, 2021 4:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Log - PSYCHO BITCH stands me up!

Hey folks Bit of a story for you today on how I got stood up. So I’ve mentioned in my previous posts how I’d set up a lay for this weekend. Packed my bag and headed to her town on the train. Travelled for 2 hours and spent 50 bucks to meet this chick for the weekend. Gets to the station and text ‘I’...
by TylerDurden1995
Sat May 15, 2021 7:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Progress Log - A bit down!

UPDATE 15: 15/05/2021 Hey Folks, Hope you're all doing well. Titled this post as 'a bit down' because well, I am! If you've read my previous post, you'll see I had to put up with a lot of bullshit yesterday from a crazy bitch which culminated in me getting stood up and stranded at some train station...
by TylerDurden1995
Sun May 16, 2021 2:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Progress Log - Self Care and pressing on

Update 16: 16/05/2021 Lay Count: 1 Hey Folks! I hope you're all doing well. After a couple of shitty days, I'm feeling much better and have been looking after myself today. This has definitely improved my mental health and has stopped me from spiralling downward. Today I have made sure I ate plenty...
by TylerDurden1995
Tue May 18, 2021 6:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's log

WEEK 11 FAT LOSS/TRAINING Last Week Starting Weight: 194.4lbs Last Week Ending Weight: 190.6lbs Last Week Average Weight of the week: 194.9lbs # of km ran last week: 30km/ 18.6miles Best time for 5km run: 26:10 ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ This Week Starting Weight: 190.4lbs This Week Ending Weight: 191.0lbs This Week Av...
by TylerDurden1995
Tue May 18, 2021 5:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Progress Log - Gym streak day 2!

UPDATE 18: 18/05/2021 Lay Count: 1 Got up early and went to the gym again today so that's 2 days in a row. I am now going to set myself a mini-challenge: I pledge that I will go to the gym 6 times in a row this week taking Sunday as my rest day. 2/6 Let's see if I can make it to the end. Today was ...
by TylerDurden1995
Wed May 19, 2021 6:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's log

Hey man been checking your progress on and off - looking really good! Can see you’ve gained upper body strength. Don’t worry about the beer - a little treat every now and again helps keep us sane 8-) Nice work! Regards, S Thanks a lot man! Yeah I've def improved my strength a lot in the last 2 mont...
by TylerDurden1995
Thu May 20, 2021 5:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

I'm posting this for the sake of accountability, but I haven't accomplished what I said I would accomplish. Stopped loging when I got overwhelmed by exams, also stopped logging calories. Here are my excuses of why I have been stuck: Drawing: I just feel that my level isn't there yet, but there's lo...
by TylerDurden1995
Mon May 24, 2021 11:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain killing his AA (not Abel). Day 15.

Day 15: Today was FUCKING CRAZY. It started off "normal". The drill was to give two sets of 10 high fives but in half the time as on day 14. On day 14 I did 1 hour the first time and 21 minutes the second time, so I was aiming for sub 30min and sub 10:30min. I did the first ten high fives in 23 att...
by TylerDurden1995
Wed May 26, 2021 8:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.