Search found 25 matches

Return

by Sin Silver
Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log - job interviews and fear.

All right everyone, my names Silver, and welcome to the first of my weekly blogs. I’m going to keep these posts weekly rather than daily, so I each post has plenty of juicy content to keep you coming back for more. For the first post, I want to focus on who I am, who I was, and who I want to be in t...
by Relentless
Mon May 03, 2021 9:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Progress Log

If your name yourself after the main character of my favorite movie I just have to follow your log ofcourse.

I saw that you went out of bed earlyer then normal. How about the day before did you also sleep earlyer?
by Relentless
Thu May 06, 2021 8:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Progress Log

Good luck with your goals and congratz on the lay. Original log with the pics and all, cheers.
by RogerRoger
Wed May 05, 2021 4:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Serious Action Log

Think my trophy bae is going cold but if she responds tomorrow going to push for meeting up this weekend. Serious Action Day 8 What I did well [*] 7h21m work. Tracked it so it can go towards this month's quota (TBD tomorrow). [*] Prepped for my meeting and it went swimmingly. [*] Finished a few sect...
by Adam
Sun May 02, 2021 6:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Log - First ever number from Cold-Approach

I'm so freaking psyched right now. I walked up to my local coffee shop to do some work and on the way I saw a super-hot girl in a cute black dress sitting outside an art shop. Thought about approaching her, kept on walking, then stopped, told myself I'd at least walk past her and if I couldn't muste...
by Adam
Sun May 02, 2021 7:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Log - First ever number from Cold-Approach

Weekly update on goals: Last week's average weight = 171.3 This week's average weight = 169.9 No Sugar: 3/7 days (aiming for 5/7) NoFap: 5/7 days (aiming for 5/7) Bedtime: 3/7 days (aiming for 6/7) Meditate: 6/7 days (aiming for 7/7) Days since last binge: 28 ACTION I took this week: Had three dates...
by Relentless
Sat May 08, 2021 4:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Progress Log

TylerDurden1995 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:27 am
Relentless wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 9:53 pm
If your name yourself after the main character of my favorite movie I just have to follow your log ofcourse.

Aha I got my parents to thank for the name! Everybody in High School always used to call me 'Syd the Sloth' so I just roll with it now 8-)

Well actually I meant Tyler Durden
by play_time_is_over
Mon May 10, 2021 1:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Progress Log

Hope it goes well with the girl.
by ALPHAMOXXY
Mon May 10, 2021 7:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Im Neal I, Neal, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 23 from the US. My goal is to ultimately look better and feel better about myself. I plan on using this forum, dieting and other tips to help achieve this goal. My short term goal is to drop to around 165 Lbs from 178 to bet...
by Adam
Fri May 14, 2021 4:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Progress Log

Sounds like you matched with a weird chick who's got some issues and took them out on you. Or maybe one of her girlfriends got ahold of her phone and decided to be an asshole. Who knows v :D v
by play_time_is_over
Sun May 16, 2021 12:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd's Progress Log

Well that took an unexpected turn with the crazy girl :)

That's why you don't count lays until after they happen, don't want to jinx them ;)

Sounds like a super random encounter, but you seem to be taking it in stride, funny story.
by Master
Wed May 19, 2021 2:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's log

Hey man been checking your progress on and off - looking really good! Can see you’ve gained upper body strength. Don’t worry about the beer - a little treat every now and again helps keep us sane 8-) Nice work! Regards, S Thanks a lot man! Yeah I've def improved my strength a lot in the last 2 mont...
by Sisyphus
Wed May 19, 2021 3:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

I'm posting this for the sake of accountability, but I haven't accomplished what I said I would accomplish. Stopped loging when I got overwhelmed by exams, also stopped logging calories. Here are my excuses of why I have been stuck: Drawing: I just feel that my level isn't there yet, but there's low...
by Sin Silver
Sat May 22, 2021 2:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

I've been smashing it at the gym this week and have been very strict with my diet. I'm down to 87.6kg from 89kg a week ago! It is a great seeing my discipline and hard work pay off. I wan tot keep this routine going, and keep a close eye on my gain progress for this month and see how things are go. ...
by Sin Silver
Sun May 23, 2021 7:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

Hey Man Good work on the Gym progress - also been hitting it myself this week. Best of luck on your journey Regards, S. Thanks, I've been hitting the gym hard in the past, but this is the first time I've done it with a PT and a good diet plan. I'm shocked how much of a difference it is making. What...