Search found 56 matches

Return

by AGF
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, AGF, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me: - joined GLL in November 2018 after whiteknightrises recommended it. I was aware of GLL long before that though - started a log about making money online (https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums/members-only/142680-10k-mon...
by AGF
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by AGF
Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why Losing Fat Matters Above All Else

Andy, how tall are you? I am curious as to how much weight I still need to drop to get into a similar shape. I already went from 91kg to 81kg in the last 4 months and while I do look much leaner (and also bigger without a shirt), I still have a lot of stubborn belly fat to get rid of. Most of the fa...
by AGF
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by AGF
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey guys. Happy to join a community with like minded people. I, MarvinTheAmazing, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously About me: - I am 24 years old - I'm living in Denmark - Dropped out of university twice - Self employed, doing amazon online arbitrage since november 2018 - St...
by AGF
Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For Those Looking For a Job During COVID-19, A Safe Space

You won't like to hear this but fuck covid. It's just an excuse for people who don't take full responsibility for their current situation in life. Some of the most valuable companies in the world where founded during the last financial crisis in 2008 (like Airbnb and Zoom). If you want to achieve an...
by AGF
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

10 life lessons from the last 10 years

1- Always take full responsibility for everything If you're fat, it's your fault. If you're broke, it's your fault. If you can't get laid, it's your fault. Everyone lives exactly the life they deserve. This is the only mindset that gets you ahead in life. Why? Because the alternative is blaming it ...
by AGF
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@AGF - have you got a blog? You should; your writing is great. Nah. A blog would take up too much time. If I started a blog then I would want it to be successful and to do that you have to invest an incredible amount of time (like you're doing). That's not compatible with my other goals. I am worki...
by AGF
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:12 am
Hopefully you still find time to contribute here dude
Will definitely do. I see a lot of potential in this forum. GLL forum is dead and there is no other forum like this. So as long as @KillYourInnerLoser keeps working on his blog, this forum will grow like crazy.
by AGF
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Get Served With Tough Love During COVID-19

You're at an age where you're still young and can take risks/deviate off the path you planned to be on without any real risk of repercussion compared to someone closer to retirement age. If COVID-19 is going to teach society anything, is that some job's are truly essential even in the midst of a pa...
by AGF
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GLL forum is dead Even when I came here before GLL, I still see people posting responses in GLL. Seems like their forum is still alive and kicking? (the articles are gold tho). It's as good as dead. Yesterday it had less than 20 posts even though the forum has been around for a long time and has ov...
by AGF
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Self Improvement Toolbox

I am currently trying to build a habit of writing. I try to write every day, so I thought I'd start a new thread on here, whenever I feel like writing about something that can contribute to this forum. Over the last couple years of reading and applying self-improvement, I have realized that I used c...
by AGF
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Self Improvement Toolbox

Finance Tracking This is a habit I established as student when I was broke as fuck but I am still doing it to this day because it became a habit. The idea is pretty simple: every time you spend money on something, you write it down in an Evernote file. At the end of the day, you look at your Everno...
by AGF
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Self Improvement Toolbox

Just published my entire method of setting and achieving goals here: The Slight Edge – How to Achieve Anything (How I’ve Achieved All My Goals) https://i0.wp.com/kyil-extra.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/TheSlightEdgeFeatured.jpg?resize=500%2C235&ssl=1 I read the book "The Compound Effect" in one s...