Search found 90 matches

Return

by CainGettingLaid
Sun May 02, 2021 9:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1 year after AA review (Part 1/2): Changes in skills, attitudes, learnings

This is a crosspost from my AA program on GLL. Day 1/Intro: I'm Cain, I live in Germany, 24 years old, just finished my bachelors degree and moved to Cologne for an internship. Today I am starting the AA program. My sex live has been a shitshow for the most part of my life. Had my first kiss at 14, ...
by CainGettingLaid
Mon May 03, 2021 8:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain's AA Journal. Day 5.

Today I had my second day of drills but simultaneously my first day of my internship. I got off work at 5:30pm, bought groceries and had dinner and it was already 7pm. There is a Corona curfew in my city at 9pm (fcking authoritarian). For a moment I considered not doing the drills today because it t...
by CainGettingLaid
Sun May 02, 2021 8:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I'm Cain I, Cain, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. GOALS: This years sex life goals: - having sex regularly. At least one night per week. Optimally not only on average, but really every week. Worked well so far, only had three weeks where I didn't - fucking twelve chicks th...
by CainGettingLaid
Tue May 04, 2021 9:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain's AA Journal. Day 6.

Day 6: Got into town slightly earlier today. Started there at like 7:15pm in town. Finished the drills at roughly 8. Today I had to do 5 repetitions of the following: Ask for time, leave. Ask for time and nearby place, leave. Ask for time, nearby place and whether she has been there and leave. I did...
by CainGettingLaid
Thu May 06, 2021 7:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain's AA Journal. Day 7.

Day 7: Took a break yesterday because I was exhausted (work, sleep deprivation...). Today it was raining but I still did the drills. Was the same as yesterday except that I had to talk to the first chick I saw. "Get in there!" I managed to do all the approaches even though there were far less girls ...
by CainGettingLaid
Fri May 07, 2021 8:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain's AA Journal. Day 8.

Day 8: I was tired today and also felt unusually anxious before starting the drills, even after listening to Chris' audio. I went out and did them anyways. I finished them super quick and with ease. It was basically the same drill I did for the past few days. Back then I sometimes already asked whet...
by CainGettingLaid
Sun May 09, 2021 9:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for honest feedback on my style

I'm trying to improve my style. It's not as horrific as it used to be once, but I think there is a lot of upward potential. Asking my friends (especially female) has proved useless, so I'm asking you guys. - Looking for all kind of clothing advice. - Feedback on hairstyle is also greatly appreciated...
by CainGettingLaid
Sat May 08, 2021 6:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain's AA Journal. Day 9.

Day 9: Today I was pretty afraid of the drills. Yesterday I did what Chris called the ballsier version one time, where you ask a question that makes no sense. That was basically what all drills today were about. I already thought that asking chicks you have never met whether they had eaten at a spec...
by CainGettingLaid
Mon May 10, 2021 8:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain's AA Journal. Day 1/Intro.

Day 10: Yesterday I chickened out. I told myself I needed a break for a day. I think it was mostly an excuse though. I at least went to the lake nearby and met some new people, so I was socializing in my new city. Got back on track today though. I had already read the instructions yesterday and the ...
by CainGettingLaid
Tue May 11, 2021 8:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain's AA Journal. Day 11.

Day 11: Today was about asking chicks what phones they had and whether they liked it and being somewhat nosy. It was five sets of four approaches, I did another set on top. The weather was humid, semi-cold and the sky was gray. I was not in a great mood but that's no excuse. Started the drills. Befo...
by CainGettingLaid
Thu May 13, 2021 6:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain's AA Journal. Day 12.

Day 12: Thanks Toast for the hint. Today was mostly easy. Only the fourth part of each set was hard for me. I chickened out twice and stopped after the third sentence. It felt weird to me to basically give myself a compliment. I did it a few times where I like mumbled it or said it in a joking manne...
by CainGettingLaid
Fri May 14, 2021 8:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain killing his AA (not Abel)

Day 13: Today was about asking girls for where to get good wine, boasting about a job promotion and getting wine recommendations. Today was incredibly easy for me. When I read the drills, I could not find anything particularly difficult about it. Usually I find some difficult part in the drills. Of ...
by CainGettingLaid
Sat May 15, 2021 6:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain killing his AA (not Abel). Day 14.

Day 14: Today was the first physical drill, getting high fives. Two sets of 10. It was rainy and COVID related measures are still going on. I did it anyways. Approached 21 girls in 1 hour and got 10 high fives. Approached another 21 girls in 20 min and got 10 high fives. I forgot to take a break bet...
by CainGettingLaid
Mon May 17, 2021 5:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for honest feedback on my style

Update 1: Thanks for the feedback Gabi , play_time_is_over , Vice , Toast . I'll try to put all those into action. First thing I did was to order some cheap necklaces for a total of 20 bucks. They arrived today. I'm gonna experiment with those and force myself to wear them until it feels natural.
by CainGettingLaid
Thu May 20, 2021 8:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain killing his AA (not Abel). Day 15 second attempt.

Day 15 second attempt: Yesterday I didn't go out for drills. I was friggin rekt from work and the previous day with the cops stopping me really fucked with my mind and brought me down. Got some extra hours of sleep instead. Today I went back into town and tried again to get a set of 10 high-fives in...