Jump to topic

A Rookies Journal, Day 12

Do not change the drills
by Manganiello
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga: Quick update of the week

Oct 24: Annual Goal Hit 2 Lays this last week. Bringing me up to 10 lays. which was my unwritten goal for the year. Kind of crazy thinking I was at 1 only a few weeks ago. Lay #9 Honestly best sex I've ever had. Roughly 1.5 - 2 hrs long Tinder Used Andy's script. When I said "I'm not looking for an...
by Manganiello
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello: 4 cancels today

Oct 27 4 dates today (originally) 0 now. Reasons - age gap - Friend got off work early - ear infection And the last one I'm cancelling on. I checked more of her pics and didn't like them. ... So that means for this week Five girls have cancelled and 1 has followed through. Luckily the girl who foll...
by D4vidDG
Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My Journal To Beat AA and Achieve other goals

Hey Cain. It really means a lot that you took the time to read my entire log and respond to my questions. Thanks, man. I'll take all your tips into account. What kind of skin issue do you have? My skin constantly itches and it's super dry. I have some skin wounds because I used to scratch until my s...
by Toast
Mon May 03, 2021 6:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain's AA Journal. Currently Day 4. Advice appreciated.

First off, great job committing yourself to bettering yourself. if you continue down this path with serious intention then I'm sure you will come out the other end a beast. I feel like its pointless to talk to chicks wearing masks. What's your thoughts on that? This really depends on your views. If ...
by Toast
Mon May 03, 2021 10:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain's AA Journal. Currently Day 5.

I was super pressed for time and rushed through the drills today. Hilariously, it made it a bit easier. I was pushed by the fear of not being able to finish the drills today. Time crunches were one of the best things for motivation to complete drills. I wouldn't suggest not doing drills even if you...
by Toast
Fri May 07, 2021 5:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain's AA Journal. Day 1/Intro.

Throughout the past few days I have been approaching girls in more and more situations, I am accepting less and less excuses and approaching them in less comfortable circumstances. Hell yah man, this is key! Id encourage to even delve into areas that are even more uncomfortable. If something feels ...
by Manganiello
Fri May 07, 2021 12:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Even though I am nowhere near doing that, I can now imagine doing it and how it feels. Looking forward to doing crazy shit like that! Week 1/7, feels nice! Those feelings just gets better from here. The feelings/confidence you gained from this week is a 100x by the time you roll around to week 6. Y...
by Gabi
Sun May 09, 2021 3:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for honest feedback on my style

Hi, Most of your outfit are ruined by your shoes, they are shitty. With your style i would definitely go with some chelsea boots Your 2nd and 4th pics are just awful, the scarf in the coat just make your body deformed, it make you look like you have a big left tits. Also, the coat doesn't look good ...
by play_time_is_over
Mon May 10, 2021 1:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for honest feedback on my style

Your style is actually not to bad. Not "finished" but good considering most guys. Something that is missing is accessories thoughml.
by Toast
Tue May 11, 2021 4:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Funniest approach: I walked the same route for almost all my days so far through some parks in the inner city. Today I asked a chick for the time and she started grinning, shook her head and walked by with her friend. I turned around, slightly confused, slowly realizing what happened. I had already...
by Toast
Tue May 11, 2021 11:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

CainGettingLaid wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 8:13 pm
This is also a reminder to me that you don't need to be in a good place mentally to do approaches. Sure it is easier if you are. But you also pass up a lot of chances for doing more approaches if you only go out on your good days.
Great lesson to pull from the day man.
by Toast
Thu May 13, 2021 3:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also if u were wondering how to change the title of your journal. Go to the very first post and edit it. There u can change and save the title to whatever u wanted. IDK if u wanted to do this at any point, but just figured id share the info
by Toast
Fri May 14, 2021 4:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain killing his AA (not Abel)

By now I feel like it is super annoying to ask for the time every time. I like to do it when the drills are hard to get in the flow or to get a conversation started, but otherwise it is really just annoying me and making my conversations seem kinda forced. Totally get the feeling, but i also love h...
by offwego
Fri May 14, 2021 9:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain killing his AA (not Abel)

Keep up those positive feelings for Day 14. You, me, and @PK47 are now all up to the same day. You get extra points for approaching Germans!

Edit: Actually, will you attempt Day 14? I’m not sure what kinda COVID climate you have in the EU atm.