Search found 15 matches

Return

by Radical
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

HELLO EVERYONE On top of posting an avatar of yourself (can be cropped or blurred), you must also post an intro post in this thread in order to use the rest of the forum. It must include the phrase 'I, <your name>, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.' For example see mine bel...
by SIGMA_1234
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, SIGMA_1234, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I am a 24M looking for a job as a software engineer/ IT professional. Got amazing marks at university, at the cost of my social and party life. Got lost for a year in my career leading to a depressive bout, and looking to pic...
by MrGainz
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

What's up people. I, MrGainz, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me - 25 years old - Born and raised in Australia - 51 lays to date - Software Engineer Goals for the end of the year - get more pro-looking photos taken - get down to 10% body fat - have first MFF threesom...
by The Beast
Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, The Beast, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. What's up dudes. I'm The Beast (or Jack as I'm appearing as at the moment), 28, UK. My goals for the rest of this year are: - Get laid. Standard. - Improve my tinder/dating app game. Take better pictures. Invest in a decent cam...
by Wifty
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Wifty, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I'm Ben aka Wifty, soon to be the Milf Hunter. My goals right now are : Fuck 20 girls from cold approach before 2021 Improve my looks style and grow muscles. Publish the book I'm writing. Other personal goals about money, car etc.....
by KiraTheKing
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whats up.
I, KiraTheKing, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

About me:
- I am 23 years old
- Studying to be a data engineer
- Live In Denmark

Long term goal:
- Sleep with over 100 girls.

Short term goals:
- Finishing my Master thesis
- Drop to 12% body fat
by The Beast
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes bro.

Just outside Manchester. You're Aus based but from the UK yeah?
by Manganiello
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey Dudes,

29 from Canada, in between Calgary and Vancouver.

I Brandon (Manganiello) commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

MAIN GOALS
#1 Beat AA in 2020
#2 Get 3 lays in 2021 & 21 in 2022
#3 Get to 165 lbs by end of 2020
by Radical
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Beast wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:21 pm
Yes bro.

Just outside Manchester. You're Aus based but from the UK yeah?
Yeah Im in Melbourne now but im from Hampshire originally(bout an hour out of London), spent some time in Notts for university
by Rufus
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey all! I'm Rufus. 22y/o Pilot in NorCal, USA. I, Rufus, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 2020 goals: -Start and stick with a new training plan by Steve House found in TFTNA (inc. keeping a log) -Climb 5.10 and V4 consistently outside -Start learning adventure photography ...
by AGF
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, AGF, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me: - joined GLL in November 2018 after whiteknightrises recommended it. I was aware of GLL long before that though - started a log about making money online (https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums/members-only/142680-10k-mon...
by Radical
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Andy Admits Reddit is Trash

I'd reccomend sorting the comments by most rated/upvoted

On your first reddit article I noticed the top rated comments were decent and engaged with you. So if you respond to 3 of the top rated and then just ignore everything below that and maybe it wont drive you insane
by SIGMA_1234
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Andy Admits Reddit is Trash

Still Andy, if it wasn't for you posting your proof page in this cesspool site that's Reddit, I would never have found your site. I have been waiting for someone to share his experiences strictly about getting laid. I don't know anyone I can ask regarding this stuff irl in my social circle. Please k...
by Radical
Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How To Get Over the Thought of "Dirtying Girls By Fucking Her"

@lucasxpogba mate you need a profile pic for here

Cant make any exceptions. Can be cropped or blurred