Search found 28 matches

Return

by Ashsrt
Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NYC

Nice, I could definitely use someone to keep me accountable. The cities about a half hour drive for me so It’s also no problem
by Ashsrt
Fri May 07, 2021 11:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I ash, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. My goals are to get under 180lb. Started at 275, currently 217. I want to spend the next 3 months killing it in the gym, getting in shape and taking good pics. Then get on a few dating apps and try to sleep with 4 girls this year. Car...
by Ashsrt
Wed May 12, 2021 6:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New here, trying to get into shape before putting myself out there for dating and such ! Help is greatly appreciated

I can’t offer any help in the dating section, but I can with diet/exercise. Your body fat levels look around 25%, and the number one way to increase attractiveness is to lose weight. You’ll want to get down to at least sub 13%. I’ve lost 60 lbs in the last year and it’s pretty amazing what it does f...
by Ashsrt
Fri May 14, 2021 9:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New here, trying to get into shape before putting myself out there for dating and such ! Help is greatly appreciated

If you’re looking to add cardio, look into the couch to 5k plan. It helped me go from not being able to jog for a minute to actually running a 5k under 30 minutes
by Ashsrt
Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ash's Goal log

Not sure how to go about this. My weights almost stagnated. I’m stuck right around 210. I’m not sure how, I work out a lot, and eat around 1600 calories a day. Granted I usually have a cheat day on Saturday, but could that really be screwing up a whole weeks progress? I’ve been crushing pt recently,...
by Ashsrt
Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ash's Goal log

Update since last time: Master mentioned fasting, which led me into looking at various eating cycles. I ended up trying OMAD, and its been working really well for me. I can survive off water and one Pedialyte drink during mma during the day time, and ill have a large 800-1200 calorie meal at 10. I b...
by Ashsrt
Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please critique my Tinder pics

I’m the furthest thing from good at tinder but here’s my opinion You’re a good looking guy. I think you could benefit from some better fitting clothing. The ones with you in the black t are solid. The suit picture I would get rid of. You give off boyfriend material vibes though, try and throw some e...
by Ashsrt
Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Need Hinge profile advice

Hey what’s up bro. My opinions: 1) you need more pictures of yourself. You already noted that so I won’t elaborate. 2) the two pictures you have are not good quality, ones a mirror selfie, the other doesn’t show your whole face. Get a dslr, or find someone to take pics of you. I thought I could get ...
by Ashsrt
Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NYC

Hey bro, what part of nyc are you in? I’m from Brooklyn and spend most of my time in queens/Manhattan. I’m actually looking at getting a canon eos rp right now for pictures, my iPhone 12 camera is not cutting it anymore. Most of my lays come from tinder/hinge as well, but I do cold approach a little...
by Ashsrt
Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking at your original photos, and with your current weight at 60kg (135lb), I think you can make a huge amount of progress in about 12 weeks. Sucks to hear about your knee, I’ve been there with a torn meniscus, it’s terrible. Stick to upper body weights, and light cardio if you can. Do not aggrav...
by Ashsrt
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Simple Bodyweight Circuit from a Ranger

This is a really simple body weight circuit my cousin taught me from his time in the army rangers. It saved my ass during covid from getting too out of shape. Do it in order, aim for 10 sets in about 21/22 minutes. No rest allowed. Build up to 10 sets if you can’t complete it. 10 Push-ups 10 air squ...
by Ashsrt
Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please rate my Tinder and tell me what you think I should do differently.

Well you look like a nice average guy. You want to look above average. Good thing is you just need some better quality pics in good clothes with better locations. Follow the tinder guide in the main website, find someone with a dslr and start experimenting. Oh and don’t just use tinder, hinge has be...
by Ashsrt
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yup, a good photographer will use a dslr. Although if you have a buddy willing to take pics for you (and you for him) I would get a camera and just do it myself. It’s nice taking it with me and having it for random shoots. One of my best pics came from a drunk 4AM night in Chinatown lol. For me, the...
by Ashsrt
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Keep working on your pics and you’d be surprised, I got asked out for the first time this week. About the girl that flaked, if she’s down to shoot for you, take advantage of it. If not, no sweat you have options. New cameras are expensive, my eos r was 900 plus the lens. You can always get a used sl...
by Ashsrt
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have the same phone, the cameras pretty capable in daylight. Use portrait mode to get that blur effect, but since it’s digital sometimes the background doesn’t get blurred right and there’s visible errors. (Also don’t bother shooting anything in lower light, it just can’t perform well). It’s not a...