Search found 14 matches

Return

by Yaxir
Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PUBLISHED - Black Dragon/Caleb Jones Interview

what happens if men will forego relationships? It's gonna lead to the collapse of the family & society as we know it, and it's not gonna wreck the economy immediately but in the far future, like 20-30 years in the future, no? Sure. But don't stress about this - you as one person aren't going to be ...
by Yaxir
Wed May 12, 2021 12:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hello everyone ! "I, Yaxir, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously." 26 years old, currently in Istanbul Enough is enough, i get one shot at living my life and i am not going to waste it by being shy, timid, insecure and clueless in hopes of being noticed by some girl out of pity ...
by Yaxir
Fri May 14, 2021 7:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log: Wanna learn how to have 3somes? (Training opportunity)

Is there a friend/family member you can borrow $150 from? no mate, i can't really ask anyone for money. I am at a stage where i am trying to build my life and stand on my feet Nobody here is gonna "kink-shame" you dude. thanks, highly appreciate the safe place vibe here ! I really hope to gain some...
by Yaxir
Sat May 15, 2021 6:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NotYourAverageNerd - Everything I know about fat loss & gaining muscle

Thanks @NotYourAverageNerd for sharing this information

i am not sure if i can read this in one sitting lol

will probably take days to read this haha

but nevertheless, helping out in such detail is very, very golden !

much love !
by Yaxir
Sat May 15, 2021 3:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ash's Log

I wasn't planning to really do anything until august to give myself time to get fitter and take better pictures. My tinder before was pretty shitty, I only landed two girls off it but my pictures were shit and I was much heavier. I was thinking about the AA program but not sure how I would do it wi...
by Yaxir
Thu May 20, 2021 5:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log: Wanna learn how to have 3somes? (Training opportunity)

@Yaxir & @KillYourInnerLoser, I'll pay for up to 3 people that cannot/claim that they cannot afford $150 USD (which is uber affordable), but only if they're 9/10 or 10/10 serious: seeing more people achieve a threesome will help with my desire/confidence in achieving one. Mate that is a huge thing ...
by Yaxir
Sun May 16, 2021 5:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Log - Weight loss and (mostly) Online Dating

Something I've noticed: I tend to make negative assumptions about my interactions with women if they aren't super-friendly. When I talked to the woman who was engaged this week, she told me that "this is very sweet", but my automatic thought was "she's probably just being nice but is actually creep...
by Yaxir
Mon May 24, 2021 2:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master - Hospitalised for training too hard. Rhabdomyolosis my experience so far.

I hope you get well soon my friend ! So the moral of the story is, be careful with your body, do not go beyond what its capable of, I just lost 2 weeks and maybe even more of progression because I went too hard on 2 of my trainings. My mistake was to start of my kettlebell training with what would b...
by Yaxir
Fri May 14, 2021 12:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My first date ever!

Well guys, I'm fucking happy. My first date! And it was better than expected. I matched on tinder with this cute girl, a few years older than me and really beautiful. We chatted for a short period and then I made the move: I invited her to have a drink. A lot of things I still can not believe, happ...
by Yaxir
Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You Guys Who are Killing it with Approaches

Question : did any of you had conservative upbringing ? OR conservative social conditioning ? Let me provide some context ; The keyword here is conservative . Like in certain countries and societies ( like the subcontinent in SEAsia ) - dating is considered taboo , casual relationships are considere...
by Yaxir
Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You Guys Who are Killing it with Approaches

thanks KillYourInnerLoser , Crisis_Overcomer (haha , the Mjolnir really made me laugh - don't worry , i will try to have as good fundamentals as possible when doing my first ever cold approach later this month ) and SIGMA_1234 ( very detailed description and you described it very well - hits the poi...
by Yaxir
Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's AA First approach ever

The build up was 10000 times more stressful than the actual approach ha ! no wonder i am scared every time i think about approaching - something just comes into my chest and my heart starts beating so fast it's just approach anxiety and nothing else ! we can do this ! btw, i will do my first approa...
by Yaxir
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New here, trying to get into shape before putting myself out there for dating and such ! Help is greatly appreciated

Coming back to your original photos, I think you can get pretty far in just 12 weeks. You don’t have a lot of muscle on your frame, putting some on will make a huge difference in your appearance. Lucky for you newbie gains are a thing. Aim to lose a half kg a week. I am gonna be a pessimist dude as...
by Yaxir
Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - Lay#5 cute 20yo/95lbs 4f10 blonde + 3rd (2 girls in 24h)

Master i just read your entire comment about the 2 girls in 24 hours and i am fucking happy for you , brother ! Not only is that impressive , but it also gave me the courage to grow big muscles like you and then hire a photographer to take dating appropriate pictures that would make girls swipe rig...