Search found 48 matches

Return

by Adam
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New here, trying to get into shape before putting myself out there for dating and such ! Help is greatly appreciated

Hey Yaxir. 0. Is there any warm up - i recall you telling me that warm up is VITAL when lifting weights ! Also, i don't want any further injuries .. so would appreciate your input here ! I posted a sample warm-up earlier in this topic or in your other one when you originally asked. You can use that ...
by Master
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - Lay#5 cute 20yo/95lbs 4f10 blonde + 3rd (2 girls in 24h)

@Master i just read your entire comment about the 2 girls in 24 hours and i am fucking happy for you , brother ! Not only is that impressive , but it also gave me the courage to grow big muscles like you and then hire a photographer to take dating appropriate pictures that would make girls swipe ri...
by Adam
Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New here, trying to get into shape before putting myself out there for dating and such ! Help is greatly appreciated

Yes, that's the warm-up. The only thing that might put any strain on your knee is hip-circles, but I doubt it. Try them, and if anything causes pain in your knee, skip it. You'll be doing mostly upper-body exercises until your knee heals so you don't really need to warm up your legs that much. Also,...