Search found 48 matches

Return

by Svadhishthana
Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New here, trying to get into shape before putting myself out there for dating and such ! Help is greatly appreciated

How's your knee? Fully recovered? Others recommended at-home workouts you could do. Have you been consistent with those? Having a gym and a plan are worthless without consistency. I haven't done them personally, but I've heard Strong Lifts and Grey skull LP are good plans for beginners. Others might...
by Radical
Wed May 12, 2021 1:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is this right-swipeable?

@Yaxir Read Andys guide through first. At the least part 1.

You need to know what you are aiming at before booking photographers, editors etc
by Ashsrt
Wed May 12, 2021 6:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New here, trying to get into shape before putting myself out there for dating and such ! Help is greatly appreciated

I can’t offer any help in the dating section, but I can with diet/exercise. Your body fat levels look around 25%, and the number one way to increase attractiveness is to lose weight. You’ll want to get down to at least sub 13%. I’ve lost 60 lbs in the last year and it’s pretty amazing what it does f...
by Sin Silver
Wed May 12, 2021 7:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm far from a Fitness expert, but when lockdown came to the UK, and I didn't have access to a trainer or equipment, I found online HITT work outs be incredibly effective. I've attached one of my favorites, the presenter is good at keeping you motivated, and it balanced, full body work out. Try look...
by Adam
Wed May 12, 2021 7:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All of Ashsrt's advice above is correct. Get your diet right. Either count calories or do something like Keto/Paleo. For exercise, do a calisthenics workout 3 or four times per week and stay consistent with it. You said that you don't want to grow to big by muscle. That will not happen. Putting on t...
by Lostcause
Wed May 12, 2021 7:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Either count calories or do something like Keto/Paleo. You probably meant it right, but it's misleading, for a newbie especially, so let me clarify it: Do you whatever diet you wish to do, but you still need to count the calories. I would search for help in that regard on some fitness forums, rathe...
by play_time_is_over
Wed May 12, 2021 11:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is this right-swipeable?

This is the competition: eg.jpg There are professional Tinder services that optimize profiles. Take one look at a girls tinder and her match queue is all DLSR professional headshots. It isn't as easy as getting a friend to snap some photos on your phone, there are just too many other competent men ...
by Toast
Thu May 13, 2021 5:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Unsure if You Should Do the AA Program?

Yaxir Reading stuff is fine and all, but try not to get caught up in research and never actually apply the knowledge you learn. You can read a million books on how girls react, how to approach and all that stuff. But the real stuff that sticks can be learned from actually approaching. I would even ...
by Lostcause
Thu May 13, 2021 5:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I would search for help in that regard on some fitness forums, rather than here, but if you insist there is a nice exercise and diet guide somewhere here by @NotYourAverageNerd. Hey there ! i believe you're talking about this one ? https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=332 let ...
by YouBetYourCottonPanties
Thu May 13, 2021 8:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Check out convict conditioning and the Juarez workout for body weight exercises. Get into a regular routine, same time every day and write it down to keep yourself accountable. If you have a buddy that will message you daily, get him/her to be your accountability partner. At 26, you may not need to ...
by Master
Fri May 14, 2021 3:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I will workout in the morning or early afternoon, without eating or drinking anything.. so it will be done on an empty stomach Sup man glad to have more people doing the losing fat journey! I also started with that 2months and half ago (lost 30-35lbs of fat since) and I still have another 1month a ...
by Master
Fri May 14, 2021 3:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

One final thing, there is no secret in losing weight you need to have less calories coming in than calories you burn. You could lose weight even if you ate McDonalds everyday, but as long as you are eating less calories you will lose weight. You don't need a intense diet like Keto or whatever, if th...
by Adam
Fri May 14, 2021 4:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Based on your comments, here is a starter workout for you to do. You'll need to do your own research as you progress. Others have posted lots of great resources in previous comments. The thread that @LostCause linked to is excellent. You're going to want to start doing some kind of strength-training...
by Ashsrt
Fri May 14, 2021 9:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you’re looking to add cardio, look into the couch to 5k plan. It helped me go from not being able to jog for a minute to actually running a 5k under 30 minutes
by Adam
Sat May 15, 2021 2:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes, muscle soreness is totally normal, especially since you are just starting to work out. You're going to be sore after the first few workouts before your muscles get used to the stress you're putting on them. If you feel any sharp or sudden pain while you work out then you should stop, but sore o...