Search found 48 matches

Return

by Lostcause
Sat May 15, 2021 2:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New here, trying to get into shape before putting myself out there for dating and such ! Help is greatly appreciated

Still, average daily caloric intake for a man is 2500. For a woman it's 2000. I have no idea where your number comes from, but it seems unreasonably low. I took some effort to put your measures into some random maintanance calories calc online. Even there, on the least favorable settings it gives ov...
by Lostcause
Sat May 15, 2021 3:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New here, trying to get into shape before putting myself out there for dating and such ! Help is greatly appreciated

I've put your numbers in the same calculator and it still gives 1,785 kcal as a result. the only difference is that I left the bodyfat percentage field blank. I haven't read all the thread, but if you are not sure of your bodyfat it's better to leave it blank, then do guessing. What's more, aren't y...
by Adam
Sat May 15, 2021 3:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yaxir My advice is to just start. Do your first workout tomorrow if you haven't already done it today. The workout/run schedule you outlined in your previous post is fine. Try it for a week. See how you feel. You might want to do more. You will probably want to do less. Don't try to create the perf...
by SIGMA_1234
Sun May 16, 2021 6:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Postive / Healthy confirmation bias ? or am i stupid ?

Does it matter if it's positive confirmation bias or whatever you call it? If you want to work out, you work out. If you want to change your life, you do whatever it takes. Recently, I jogged around my village for 30 mins. almost everyday. Even without motivation, I jogged and will jog now. It's use...
by Vice
Sun May 16, 2021 9:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just post it on here so everyone can chip in advice. Step one would be to finish reading that Tinder guide. You'll have to read it multiple times; I refer to it frequently myself. It's the cutting edge in online dating for 2021. But think of ways that you can incorporate building a better social lif...
by AGF
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

“Intriguing”

So you want to dominate them in bed but you can't ask them directly for the number? As soon as you drop the BDSM line, they'll have certain expectations from you. Being direct and going after what you want, is one of them. If they reply with "I'm intrigued", that's a huge sign of interest from their...
by RogerRoger
Thu May 20, 2021 3:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log: Wanna learn how to have 3somes?

A threesome is the only thing that I really felt FOMO about with my trophy-wife prospect. This is something I WILL achieve before my next serious relationship. - On a scale of 1-10, how serious are you about being part of this if I go ahead with it? Will you pay the $150? 10/10 if this happens in 3+...
by Master
Mon May 24, 2021 1:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master - Hospitalised for training too hard. Rhabdomyolosis my experience so far.

I hope you get well soon my friend ! This is important to know .. just today i felt like shit because my workout was kind of inconsistent with a lot of breaks between exercies and even with pushup bars, i was only able to do 6-7 reps before feeling some pain/pressing in the wrists/palms .. i was an...
by AGF
Tue May 25, 2021 4:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ways to Make Money Online

You either go down that road and learn about business Yo, what would be the best way to learn about Business and shit ? for perspective, i am a CSE ( Comp Sci & Engineering ) grad student and i have worked for a combined of 2 years at 2 different places My background is mostly Computers and Tech I ...
by SIGMA_1234
Tue May 25, 2021 4:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ways to Make Money Online

Yo, what would be the best way to learn about Business and shit ? can you suggest where i should start to learn about business ? and where did you start first ? Easy. Sell shit, then fail. Then sell some other shit, then fail again. Keep selling something until you find a winner at the right price....
by FerWhitmore7733
Sat May 29, 2021 7:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My first date ever!

Hey mate , as someone who has NEVER gone on a date, i am really happy for you ! i have a similar background as you regarding intimacy and i hope to achieve intimacy with a woman by my own merit ! your post has made me curious about reading the philosophy of "you and me" do let me know how were you ...
by Manganiello
Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You Guys Who are Killing it with Approaches

A question I wanna ask is what's the absolute worst reaction each of you got from a girl you approached (or even other people around watching)? Silent audience of maybe 15 people waiting for their coffee at Starbucks. Girl flipped out and started legit yelling at me. People would look up and then l...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

oh and you can be phyiscally beaten for approaching an absolute stranger during day game If I had to bet, I'd say it's easier to summon Mjolnir, actually have it respond, get hit by a thunder bolt when it comes to you, and then die by covid. Unless you're socially retarded and ignore all the style/...
by SIGMA_1234
Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The keyword here is conservative. Like in certain countries and societies ( like the subcontinent in SEAsia ) - dating is considered taboo , casual relationships are considered sinful and physically close socialization b/w boys and girls is considered to be immoral and wrong - people are awkward ab...