Search found 48 matches

Return

by Adam
Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New here, trying to get into shape before putting myself out there for dating and such ! Help is greatly appreciated

Plank (20-60 seconds) quick question - i am back to doing planks with the crossed palms fashion and it seems to work better for me i am holding 60 seconds in 3 reps of 20 seconds - is that the right way to do it ? or should i go for 60 seconds in one whole rep ? P.S : i might pm you a snapshot of m...
by SIGMA_1234
Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You Guys Who are Killing it with Approaches

Yaxir wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:30 am
i have to get rid of that ASAP !
Then what are you waiting for? Start logging.
by Radical
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No idea about fashion, store / brand recommendations needed for new atractive outfits

https://wellbuiltstyle.com/ This site I recommend getting your measurements and buying online As an absolute basic guide for a couple of options you can switch all the time Good fitting plain t shirts: go for Zara - white, grey, black Pair these with slim fit jeans. One dark pair (black or dark deni...
by Radical
Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shaving the ol Scrotum

Christ please dont let having hairy balls be an excuse not to send messages on tinder

This has to be the worst excuse ive heard not to take action
by SIGMA_1234
Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to Approach Girls Walking

Yeah I was gonna type what I'd do but Toast sums up what I'd say. Tbh bro, just keep it simple. Approach a hot girl, and I encourage you to fuck up. Afterwards, you'll be much ballsier on your next approach, knowing you lived from a rejection from a hottie. That's one of the few ways I changed mysel...
by Lostcause
Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Girl seems to be very sex positive, then 180's when I surgest we meet up at hers.

Sexting is not making progress. Opposite if anything. You literally allow her to satisfy her sexual needs without meeting you. Nothing wrong with that obviously, but if you want to get laid, then you should get a date instead.
by SIGMA_1234
Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Girl seems to be very sex positive, then 180's when I surgest we meet up at hers.

Lostcause wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:37 pm
Sexting is not making progress. Opposite if anything. You literally allow her to satisfy her sexual needs without meeting you. Nothing wrong with that obviously, but if you want to get laid, then you should get a date instead
Can confirm. Sexting was a huge waste of time for me last year.
by Adam
Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New here, trying to get into shape before putting myself out there for dating and such ! Help is greatly appreciated

quick question(s) for you guys - should i buy a Resistance Band for upper body exercises ? Are there any useful Resistance Band Exercises for my upper body ? Especially those that don't involve any type of pressure on the knee I haven't used resistance bands very much. I've always done body weight ...
by Hopeless
Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I will make it simple: losing fat: - high protein 1.5g per kg bodyweight - track your bodyweight everyday with a scale, every week you calculate you weekly avg. - track calories from everything you eat, the first two to four weeks you need weigh everything to get a feeling how much calorie something...
by Master
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - Lay#5 cute 20yo/95lbs 4f10 blonde + 3rd (2 girls in 24h)

Sup yall got a juicy one today! Some of you might know that I went on a photoshoot with a "pro photographer" Sunday June 18. She was not like top pro, but it only costed me 175$ so I didn't complain. We took multiple photos and I posted multiple in this exact log and asked people for feedback/taste ...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Knee rehab is totally possible, if you have these issues, you will need to get to the core or it will return. Building strong knee over toe ability may be a good idea. I restate this because it doesn't seem like you have put together a rehab program, rather, you are just asking these guys for liftin...
by Ashsrt
Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking at your original photos, and with your current weight at 60kg (135lb), I think you can make a huge amount of progress in about 12 weeks. Sucks to hear about your knee, I’ve been there with a torn meniscus, it’s terrible. Stick to upper body weights, and light cardio if you can. Do not aggrav...
by Master
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - Lay#5 cute 20yo/95lbs 4f10 blonde + 3rd (2 girls in 24h)

Full interview with @Master about his weight loss, getting laid, having the right mindset and how to be OBSESSED with your goals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWUXXIUuSyA Thanks for the opportunity Andy! Very appreciated 👊 If this can help even only 1 person achieve his own goals, I would be a h...
by Lostcause
Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Coming back to your original photos, I think you can get pretty far in just 12 weeks. You don’t have a lot of muscle on your frame, putting some on will make a huge difference in your appearance. Lucky for you newbie gains are a thing. Aim to lose a half kg a week. I am gonna be a pessimist dude as...
by Adam
Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I know Adam suggested some exercises - but i am going to need help deciding the actual routine ? how many reps ? how many circuits or sets i can do ? or rather how many should i do ? Hey Yaxir. You can adapt the previous routine that I gave you with new exercises that don't stress your knee while i...