Search found 5 matches

Return

by BattleCat
Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

New year - new goals. Long time lurker and big fan of Andys way to approach things. At first I am going to get bag in shape, and once I am into this rhytm again I will start AA-program and start hitting on girls in real life - and not depending on online dating, which previously has given a lot of l...
by BattleCat
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (WEEK 10-12: HEALING & WEIGHT LOSS FOCUS + OLD)

Hi man, great to read your log and about your journey of becoming better. You remind of keep making affirmations, i have never been consistent about it, but it seems to help you going strong. I like reading Nietzsche too, so glad to see one in here, that shares that interest. As im danish myself, i ...
by BattleCat
Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MAC Asked To Check Lingerie On Saturday - First Lay?!)

Tall chicks is much focused on the height of the man. I use to reply with: "Height does'nt" matter while we are laying down". Im not tall myself, and find it challenging going for tall girls - and we hav a lot of them here in Denmark.
by BattleCat
Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please help me analyze profile pictures

Great pics, great style great physique. You just need a little more edge - so you don't end up in the boyfriend potential category.
by BattleCat
Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Confusion with Tinder pics: In need of your opinion

Overall good style and physique. You need to dress more edgier, start with accessories. At the moment you look like a nice gut, you need to channel a more douchy vibe.