Search found 147 matches

Return

by Svadhishthana
Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Feedback Megathread

@foducossy42 I like 5, with 3 being my second choice (you lose points for shooting mid day and getting eye shadows). Why are they all landscape instead of portrait? Regardless, good job on style - you're lookin' like a sexy, sophisticated man.
by Svadhishthana
Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Matched with a smoking hot girl yesterday. Messaged, got number, set up the date for last night. Exactly my type - athletic, dreads, tattoos. But the date didn't go well. I pitched my usual place to meet, she countered that we should meet on her side of town - okay, whatever. Then the place she pick...
by Svadhishthana
Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Alright, I've had a nice little "break" recently after getting my first lay from OLD - which has really been less of a break and more of an emotionally stressful time where I accidentally overcommitted myself to meeting a bunch of women and got a good deal of real dating experience. I'm feeling bett...
by Svadhishthana
Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New here, trying to get into shape before putting myself out there for dating and such ! Help is greatly appreciated

How's your knee? Fully recovered? Others recommended at-home workouts you could do. Have you been consistent with those? Having a gym and a plan are worthless without consistency. I haven't done them personally, but I've heard Strong Lifts and Grey skull LP are good plans for beginners. Others might...
by Svadhishthana
Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Svadhishthana, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Goals: I want to get laid because I wish not, when I come to die, to discover that I had not lived. Currently 29, software dev. Recently became a small-time landlord. Had one girlfriend who I had a 5 year relationship with...
by Svadhishthana
Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Hi all, I'm here because the goal of my life is to live fully, and to have a great breadth of the human experience, and not to, when I am lying on my deathbed, regret that I was too afraid to even try to achieve my dreams. And one of my dreams is to fuck a lot of hot women. Not a lot-a lot. But whil...
by Svadhishthana
Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Thanks MAC! Your support means a lot. I've been reading through your log from the beginning and it's inspiring - only about halfway though, so no spoilers!
by Svadhishthana
Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

And thank MAC! I appreciate it!
by Svadhishthana
Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

So yesterday, did my workout and did some cleaning and such. Then I set to work at Tinder. I knew I'd already gotten likes from my sign up boost and quickly went through them. Mostly fat girls. I appreciated their likes, and I'm sure they're lovely people, but I'm just so unattracted to fat girls I ...
by Svadhishthana
Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

I am definitely super psyched, since I remember when I first started tinder, literally maxing out swipes every day for months and getting absolutely zilch. I know I'm getting closer, just gotta keep on keeping on.
by Svadhishthana
Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

Read through all your posts here - your commitment and work ethic are inspiring. I remembered a quote you may like: Never despair, but if you do, work on in despair. - Edmund Burke In any journey worth undertaking, there will be dispair. But you will succeed because on your worst day, when you feel ...
by Svadhishthana
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Patio/fire pit complete, with only a touch of sun poisoning. Reinforcing the deck today. Will borrow a sander from my friend Tuesday. Signed up for Hinge last night. God, that was difficult. They have all that shit in there about "it's made to be deleted" and "I'd bring a date home to my family when...
by Svadhishthana
Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Just put in my two weeks notice. I will officially retire in September 15th, 2023 after working for 8 years and change.
by Svadhishthana
Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

MakingAComeback Damn you, my brain! Accidentally invited some friends over Monday night to test my fire pit. Probably ate too many chips and brats, but I didn't pig out like I normally do (remnants of a childhood spent stress-eating). Also, pretty happy I didn't drink even though my friends did, si...
by Svadhishthana
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

MAC, it's good to see you're keeping your motivation up! But I'm concerned you might be burning the candle at both ends. This has happened to me in the past when I put a lot of effort into self improvement for dating. I had every hour of my day scheduled, every meal planned out. I would wake up to t...