Search found 19 matches

Return

by benstrong26
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hello everyone! I, Ben, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I got divorced at the beginning of the year and am turning 30 next week, so it's time for me to start living life. I've had sex with 4 different women in my life and I'm looking to improve my sex life dramatically. Go...
by benstrong26
Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Managing Your Calendar

I'm starting my journey into online dating and am wondering what do you do if you don't have time to meet right away? I've been using Andy's Tinder template and it has been successful for me so far. In one weekend I've gotten 4 numbers with girls who want to meet. Logistically this is starting to ge...
by benstrong26
Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Managing Your Calendar

I appreciate the advice guys. COVID is definitely making things more complicated (my state is suffering exponential growth right now).
by benstrong26
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyone Have Experience in Tech?

I’m a tech consultant, making in the mid-100s. There are two ways to make six figures in tech. Either be elite in a technology domain (security is good) or blend your tech knowledge with business knowledge and soft skills. I think the second path is the easiest and is what I followed. I started as a...
by benstrong26
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Bitches, and Then Gets His Shit Together.

Unfortunately as my state has found out simply opening the economy does not actually boost the economy if people are afraid to go outside. My city (Dallas) has 1,000+ cases a day now (which is more than most European nations) and people are self-quarantining regardless of what the government says. I...
by benstrong26
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi guys, 35 y/o newbie here from Australia. Short story is I was married for around 10 years, supported my wife to reach her goals (finishing uni, big wedding, buy a house etc) and now that she has a sweet job and I left my job to study at uni I'm suddenly not good enough for her (familiar story ri...
by benstrong26
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Low Response Rate?

Tinder and Hinge I’m at around 10% though it’s a small sample size so far. (Not counted the couple of girls who tried to educate me that I shouldn’t call a girl sexy)

I’ll just keep doing what I’m doing (while improving my photos) and hopefully the response rate picks up.
by benstrong26
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where to move to in the US? - Autistic City Comparisons

I wouldn’t put Austin at an A when it comes to lockdowns. Texas is a mess right now. If the Governor allowed it, the local government in Austin would have already instituted a lockdown. People are getting desperate because they need to but are scared to send their kids to school. Overall though, Aus...
by benstrong26
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where to move to in the US? - Autistic City Comparisons

Even if the city institutes a lockdown, aren't there less liberal suburbs close by where things will be more open? I'm not looking for some utopia where things stays open (like New Hampshire or South Dakota) -- I just need gyms, places to take dates, and some places to keep approaching women. Enoug...
by benstrong26
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Slight Edge for overcoming "nice guy" behaviors

arcade_fireee I think you’d get a lot out of reading Models by Mark Manson. You can be nice but also express yourself honestly. For example, if you find a girl to be attractive and you tell her that, you aren’t being a nice guy. A nice guy wouldn’t come out and say that for fear of offending her by...
by benstrong26
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log

KillYourInnerLoser , sorry in advance for this post. This is your log and not a political discussion, but I strongly believe if this is to be a successful self-improvement forum then we should be able to debate ideas and defend our arguments. The problem with masks is that it is mandated by governm...
by benstrong26
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log

Here in the US we have virtually no hope that things will get back to normal anytime soon. We have mask mandates too (at least here in Texas), high case numbers, high death counts, and little plans by our leaders. I can’t leave my country because the rest of the world isn’t allowing Americans. It’s ...
by benstrong26
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log

That sounds awesome Andy. I swear nature makes everything better. Also as an American seeing a kangaroo in the wild would be epic (I realize they are basically rodents there haha).
by benstrong26
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hinge - So and so has invited you to start the chat

wever, they don’t reply to the message. What do you do? So over the last 2 years I've tried a million different ways to get her to respond after not responding to my first message. Want to know how many respond? Almost zero. You're welcome to experiment and try different messages and see if you can...
by benstrong26
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Faces Off Against a Kanga

Gotta say @KillYourInnerLoser, I’m all for restrictions in the interest of public safety but searching people’s houses without a warrant is too far. Your government really has lost the plot.