by Manganiello
Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Need honest feedback (OLD pics)

I like

6 is my fav
11 is my 2nd fav.

Wait for the other really experienced guys to chip in tho. Grain of salt needed: I'm only 2 weeks into OLD.
by Toast
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Definitely a good starting place for a high quality profile.

Ditch the graphic T-shirts

Try some pictures without glasses.

4,6.8,12,13 are my favorites of the bunch. In no particular order
by Svadhishthana
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1 you look pretty posed. I like 2 the best of the initial portrait shots. 6 looks way more natural than 5. 8 looks natural, and is a good shot, but gives off dad vibes. I like the bike pics, especially 11. Take all this with a big grain of salt, as I'm on the same journey. Have you considered contac...
by dopeysammy
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Man, these photos are incredible. Great work. Seriously dude, hats off to you. My favourites are: 6 - Brilliant photo. Absolutely nailed it! 12 - It's slightly unnatural, but your style is amazing and I think it surpasses the slight unnaturalness (I would use this over the bike photos personally) 13...
by MILFandCookies
Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HPV vaccine needed before sex?

Hi guys, I did some research about this but couldn't find a definite answer. I never had sex before and in order to not get HPV, I was told by my co worker that I need to get vaccinated before having sex (even with condom). Is that true? The most popular HPV vaccine is Gardasil, which prevents cert...