Search found 156 matches

Return

by Thebastard
Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Thebastard, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me: * Joined GLL in December 2013 after lurking for almost a year. Before I was an Incel. 5 years later I was not and have mostly sorted out the woman area of my life. * I work as an offshore oil/gas/windfarm consultant...
by Thebastard
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Thebastard
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical writes: This dude has no proof and is the WORST guy to believe currently on the internet about getting laid…...

Yeah I recall that video. That doctor is a real inspiration to me. When I think back to those times when I tried to help self-proclaimed 'incels' I wish I had seen that video first. Maybe I could have helped them an iota better. And who knows - maybe that would have made all the difference. I have t...
by Thebastard
Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread (Youtube/Business)

I second Evernote. Great for making text or voice notes whenever ideas come to you so you don't forget. Syncs to all your devices also
by Thebastard
Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you apologize after being too sexual?

She's a friend of mine and recently broke up with her boyfriend, I thought I screened her and that she was sending the right messages, she invited me to come watch a movie with her and was wearing something hot as hell. At a moment I basically said I wanted to fuck her... Now that I write this I fe...
by Thebastard
Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Can your friends who make big cash from amazon help you out? Perhaps if you emulate closely what they do, it won't be as risky and foolhardy as you think. Though I do understand greatly where you are coming from.
by Thebastard
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Skincare Routine

Hyraluronic acid + a moisturiser called bio2you. Thrice a day. Only on 3rd, before bed switcheroo the moisturiser for prickly pear seed oil. Been doing this for a few months. 100% noticing differences. If my diet was better I think it would be a lot better though.
by Thebastard
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

Do your sets in other towns. Rotate them. Unless you plan to leave your town of course; then who cares how people see you.
by Thebastard
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bumble New Account, Likes in Beeline But No Matches

Bumble is like tinder. Likely have algorithms designed to bait and switch you to make the dollars but give you just enough to keep trying. Try all the other apps as well (hinge, badoo etc.) alongside it.
by Thebastard
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Thebastard
Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

:arrow: Consistency is the key to cold approach. Every failure makes it statistically closer to your next success
by Thebastard
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you need a period of doing nothing but chasing girls in order to get over your fuckboy phase?

I think you need to achieve your goals before you can truly give youself permission to 'move on.' I empathise with a lot of what you say about still feeling on the fence even after a ton of bangs. When you start off, getting 10 lays in a year is pretty awesome. But its unlikely you will be satisfied...
by Thebastard
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You cannot Looksmax on your own

True! I ended up looking worse when I heeded the advice of my close friends and sister back in the day (no offence to them). If you really want to look good when you are new, you need to throw away your ego and be prepared for some very tough love at these forums. That said GLL is kind of dead these...
by Thebastard
Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do girls care if you're bald?

Being bald is a choice. If I wanted I could get a VERY excellent hair replacement system. Maybe I'd widen my lay fishing net by 20-30% maybe? But I've been bald so long I prefer it that way. More aerodynamic haha
by Thebastard
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where to cold approach

You need to be a) creative - for sure there will be SOMEWHERE you can approach. and b) you need the will and motivation to do so. That way you will always approach no matter what.