Search found 46 matches

Return

by Radical
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You cannot Looksmax on your own

https://youtu.be/hgEGi_elaT4 A short PSA about looks maxxing You cannot do this alone. You need another pair of eyes It is important that other person is experienced in getting laid and knows what it takes in terms of looks Guys are pretty good at taking step 1 - signing up to the forum, posting the...
by M-Solomon
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt's Log

Today's successes: - Stuck to keto (not IF) - Tracked macros (but didn't stay under) - Worked ~2hrs - Did first tinder shoot and got a few good photos - Applied acne cream and took antibiotics Today's failures - Didn't stick to IF window - Went over on macros - Could've worked more Most important th...
by Holden
Sat May 01, 2021 8:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TheComebackKid: Transformation At Last

I used to have crippling insomnia to the point where I visited a dedicated sleeping clinic, where they hook you up with all kinds of machinery to track your sleep and brain waves, and all they said after a horrible night was "oops, you slept so little we couldn't actually gather enough data to help ...
by MakingAComeback
Mon May 31, 2021 8:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TheComebackKid: Transformation At Last

Nice, Glad to hear you are still working hard towards your goals! Thanks brother. Believe me I am working hard dude, really. I will tell you more, but major weight is coming off! Big big things will come in the future my man I assure you. UPDATE: I am extremely happy right now. I just lost my virgi...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

SUP GENTLEMEN! In London, got in at like 4am last night, feeling good, still did my morning practices of sungazing and earthing, walking around a park in bare feet for 30 mins lol. It was early but also no one cared. I am meeting a guy at 12pm to do some approaches with him! So, last night was solid...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

FRI 27/08/21 ACTION POINTS -Gym (DONE) -Core (DONE) -Digital Marketing (2hr) (DONE) -Night Approach (REVISED – NOT GOING FOR A WHILE, SEE NOTE) -Read Mind Folder 3 x and visualise (DONE) -Write Intention 10x (DONE) -Cold Theremogenesis (FAILED) -Movement & Stretching (DONE) -Video Work (DONE) -Dick ...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

THANKS BROTHERS! When I joined, I thought no girl would ever let me take her out. I became a better man, and then, the tables began to turn. Date was great. I got the train to London (1.5hrs), walked to Trafalgar Square, and she was bang on time. She was as nice and receptive as when I met her on th...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TUE 28/09/21 ACTION POINTS (1) Biz: Write article & post to group (2) Cold Approach: 2hrs (DONE, went 0/1 today, but the final approach came right down to the wire lol. I was walking to my car thinking FUCK I must do one today. And then came a lovely girl. Approached, and we talked. She had a boyfri...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey brothers, Working my dick off as per. I kinda felt some type of way earlier. My cousin just had his 2nd child, a beautiful baby girl. I was so happy for him. But then I got kinda upset, because I also want to be a Dad, so it bummed me for about an hour. Whoah, that was raw. I watched a few of A...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MON 25/10/2021 -Cold Approach: 0 approaches in 1hr (Simply no women around who I would consider vaguely attractive) -Work -Life Admin Very busy catching up with a lot of stuff. Got some lab tests done, and tomorrow doing a DUTCH Plus test, which means no gym today and tomorrow, as we want hormones a...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SUN 07/11/2021 -Walk (3hrs - listening to a podcast I really enjoy, Triggernometry) -Read (3hrs - Darkness At Noon by Arthur Koestler) -OLD (1hr - 1 boost, 100 swipes Tinder and Bumble, 300 likes on Hinge & messaging all respondents) -Life Admin: Booked AirBNB in Greater London (2 week stay & will w...
by Sprezza
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom

MON-SUN 1-7/11-21 BUSINESS Averaged 2.5 hours on Mon-Wed but got distracted by dates for the rest of the week. My fault. Will try to do dates and night outs more systematically . I know that it is due to it messing up with my sleeping habits. Waking up 9AM and the next day at 4PM really wrecks my h...
by Thrice
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again

Hello! Just my advice, don't check just test, you don't have the full picture that way, always check total test, free test, SHGB, DHT at least... The minimum i think is test and free test... Some man have hight range test, but most of it it's bound because they have high SHGB for example, so they ha...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again

For sure brother, I really am grateful for your reassurance. It means a lot as you can appreciate. I am grateful to be a very tall dude it is cool, and I am sure peeling off 20 more lbs from me will bring my facial features out and have me looking nicer overall. I was 203.2lbs this morning, goal was...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MOVING APARTMENTS / HAMMERING 2022 GOALS)

WED 15/12/2021 (1) Gym: 1 hr Cardio / Core / Stretch (2/3 done - did 1hr cardio, core work, and didn't stretch as was working on stuff, notes below) (2) Work (Done, solid and fun day) (3) Life Admin: Complete final actions for move / Work out packing plan, clarify what I will take, what my parents w...