Search found 29 matches

Return

by Aloofus
Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Aloofus, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me: 38 year old from the East Coast US. I'm a former fat guy, and have been quite successful with women too (hit 100 several years ago, and haven't kept track since). I've been working on being the best version of myself f...
by Aloofus
Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Releases Part 2 of 3some Guide

KillYourInnerLoser I use the black dragon relationship model (I have an OLTR, with FBs). My GF though is the only girl I see that's not bi. We've had actual discussions about it, but she really has no desire to bang another chick. Though over this weekend seemed to be into the idea of "finding" oth...
by Aloofus
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Teeth Whitening??

It's the peroxide in all that shit that makes your mouth sore/sensitive. If you get professional whitening done at a dentist it's the same stuff just stronger (and more expensive). It shouldn't have caused a cavity, it might have just been that you got one around the same time you used that. I smoke...
by Aloofus
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Managing Your Calendar

I also follow BDs dating template (short quick first date, second date at your place). I've had 3 dates in a night before. What you can do is space them out, and pick close by (but different) venues. So that night I did something like 715, 830, and 10 (second bar was 10 minutes away from the first, ...
by Aloofus
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Managing Your Calendar

SIGMA_1234 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:37 pm
Aloofus wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:24 pm
BDs dating template
Who's BD?
Blackdragon. He's a non monogamous relationship blogger.
by Aloofus
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Teeth Whitening??

It shouldn't have caused a cavity, it might have just been that you got one around the same time you used that. Is there a better substance that you've found?? Shit feels like it's eating away at the tooth. Is peroxide completely harmless, like, if I used it daily would I fuck anything up? Does it ...
by Aloofus
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you tell girls how many people you've been with?

I say "I don't kiss and tell". A girl doesn't want a guy telling a bunch of people that you've slept together. If you do sleep with a girl, she won't see herself as nothing more than an increasing notch count for you. This also keep an air of mystery. I give some type of answer like this too. Partl...
by Aloofus
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cold Approach Tricks: Set a Stopwatch / Timer

Me and my friends used to play this game called "Go." We got it from the Simple Pickup guys who used to be on youtube. You point to a girl and say "go!" You have 5 seconds to approach and if you don't then you drop and do 10 pushups no matter where you are. Or you pay them $5, pick your poison lol ...
by Aloofus
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Tinder Profile

@king87

Overall I think your pics look pretty good!

What jumps out at me right away is how many you have sunglasses on for. I'm pretty sure I've read that you don't want to overdo hats and sunglasses.
by Aloofus
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Getting Better (Pick 2 be harsh)

The first one and the winking one. Choose one for your main photo. Then take some more photos showing of more of your personality. Also, man, you you are really good looking. You will slay it online. Cant help but to feel jealous lol. Thanks @Lostcause but don't forget where I came from. I worked M...
by Aloofus
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Recovering from COVID

chado I haven't heard much regarding exercise and covid. Though both are huge stressors on your body (exercise is a beneficial one). I'd say try going a bit lighter while you recover. Like active recovery type stuff if you must. I'm also a huge proponent of listening to what your body tells you. If...
by Aloofus
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matching with 18-21 year olds

chado wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:14 pm
Facebook dating, is that popular here in the US? never heard anyone talk about it
Popular enough. I've definitely had some success there.

Give it a try, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
by Aloofus
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matching with 18-21 year olds

Tinder gold allows you to remove your age, so you should appear to everyone then. I'm 38 so had to go that route (though I don't get a ton of matches in that age range). Blackdragon talked about 3 types of very young women. Type A will only date guys in their close age range. Type B that are open to...
by Aloofus
Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder template - can "not looking for anything super serious" scare off girls?

ihnskko I think the point of that template IS to be polarizing. If she's interested she WILL meet you regardless of the context. You're trying to screen out the attention whores/time wasters. You actually left out the middle part of the message, which actually conveys no expectations. So you might ...
by Aloofus
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Slight Edge for overcoming "nice guy" behaviors

chado when most people say "nice guy" they mean nice guy syndrome (what Robert Glover talking about in his book "No more Mr Nice Guy). Things like seeking validation/approval, having weak boundaries, doing things WITH unsaid expectations for people. All of that is bad shit. Treating people well isn...