Search found 15 matches

Return

by MrGainz
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:45 pm
^ Welcome man. Solid goals. Part 1 of my "How to Have a 3some" guide will be out in a week.
I'm ready
by boblikestacos666
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you tell girls how many people you've been with?

I say "I don't kiss and tell".

A girl doesn't want a guy telling a bunch of people that you've slept together. If you do sleep with a girl, she won't see herself as nothing more than an increasing notch count for you. This also keep an air of mystery.
by Flash Bang
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My COVID-19 Depression, & How I'm Fighting It

Great article. Having a schedule is insanely beneficial. For anybody stuck in a bit of ditch I can say with absolute conviction that the most important things you can possibly do for yourself right now are: Having a schedule, eating enough nutrient rich food, drinking enough water, getting some dire...
by DNPTHC
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I had COVID, and still feeling it.

@DNPTHC Are you actually a DNP? If so awesome! One of the guys Joe Rogan just had on has been really delving into breathing, how a LOT of people do it wrong (mouth breathing), and how a lot of our chronic conditions are actually corrected by breathing correctly. He has a book out I think I'm going ...
by terry_crews87
Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tips and advice for going out by myself

I use to go to the bar all the time by myself. The last few weekends I stayed in on saturrday nights cuz my friends pussed out. I'm not waiting around for anybody anymore. I'm going out alone this weekend if nobody comes with me. Pubs are way better for me. I don't know if I could stomach a club wit...
by Radical
Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First super nasty response!

Chalk this up to experience

It happens on occasion

And by occasion I mean less than 1% of the time

Ive sent the screening message +100 times now and my angry responses has been 1 so far
by tenzinf92
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First super nasty response!

@l0vebone Here it is, I blocked her after that. Aloofus Aw man just reading that gives me this feeling inside... Like a kind of frustration/anger that a girl would say something like that, just to be nasty. It feels unjust. But no worries, I'm a big boy and I don't take it seriously. Logically, I k...
by DNPTHC
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Girls saying they're not looking for hook ups.

Aloofus wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:27 pm
I usually answer with "Neither am I. If I like someone I want to keep seeing them".

That's also the truth, I'm not looking for a hookup, but an ongoing thing. They respond positively to that more often than not.
That’s gold. @Aloofus
Thankyou for posting on this forum.
by Radical
Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Date outfit.

No from me as well If you are going well dressed have you checked this guy out https://wellbuiltstyle.com/ Got a relevant article for you too: https://wellbuiltstyle.com/style-nope-the-going-out-shirt-edition/ * looked at your ensemble in more detail. The shoes are a big no mate. If you are going wi...
by TimmyTurner
Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Date outfit.

Aloofus I don't think chado was trying to get you to dress young but more of trying to say you look like the stereotypical middle-aged man. The look reminds me of Steve Carell in Crazy, Stupid, Love before his makeover lol. If I remember correctly you work out so show it off with the way your cloth...
by DNPTHC
Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Take 2.

Oh you might need to lose weight before you really start shopping for clothes then.

I would suggest a tapered leg.

Either way weight loss might be the priority here. Clothes will fit really well once you’re in shape.
by Radical
Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Take 2.

Kind of a mistake a lot of guys make starting out is trying to do everything on the cheap You should be prepared to invest and spend on quality pieces if you are going to take your style seriously Once you know what you are doing though you can build a wardrobe in quite the Spartan fashion with a sm...
by benstrong26
Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Take 2.

I think stylistically your outfit is fine for the occasion, but to me the fit on the jeans looks off in the photo. They look like they are bunching up at the knees which is making your legs look funky. You might need to look at a different brand of jeans. Personally, I like Revtown jeans because the...
by JamalHash123
Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Take 2.

Aloofus I'm going to be nitpicky because menswear is my passion Good effort but I think this can be improved Also, you said you liked a well dressed classy style. Seriously go to youtube.com/hespokestyle and watch every one of his videos. He has your complexion, is ealry 40s is around your height (...
by Jacobpalmer123
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The hotter the girl, the more I do this "I reject you first" Nice Guy move

Even if people notice you they really don't care. They may notice but they don't care. And if they do fuck them they are busy bodies plain and simple. Some may encourage you others indifferent and a few white knights