Search found 11 matches

Return

by Radical
Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Getting Honest Feedback on my Current Looks

You're a good looking dude

Your focus should be on your edge as aside from the first pic the rest are very 'nice guy' boyfriend type

Looks like you have a solid grasp of style but id tweak a few things here and there
by Master
Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I would also ditch all exceot for the first one, You are very good looking and with earrings and tats you would look like a god most likely, so yeah like radical said, add edge. If your goal is to 100% get laid ditch any photos with glasses on unless you find a way to make yourself look super sexy w...
by RogerRoger
Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Definitely re-do the photo with the guitar. But as others have been saying your friend is super cheerful. If you're going more for ons/fwb more of a subtle smirk or more serious expression, similar to your first photo would be better. Also some girls will wonder if you're married for that photo (yes...
by Radical
Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I wear rings on my index and ring finger usually so yeah preferably two rings
by Drail
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Short vs medium length hair

I prefer the medium hair of these two shots, but it's good to experiment. I'm thinking now you got the shorter hair you could try some lines or something.
by MILFandCookies
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For these specific hairstyles, the medium length is sexxxxy. Nice photos. What city? One of them looks similar to a bridge in Austin.
by SIGMA_1234
Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2nd pic with medium hair for me looks much better than the short hair in pic 1
by Tyler Bourbon
Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is not field tested by me (although Im gonna test it with very short hair in September), but my gut feeling tells me that it´s good to polarize. The short hair/ buzzcut looks to middle of the road to me, just a normal haircut every joe average has. Either cut it even shorter (and go for a "bad ...
by Jake
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Medium is significantly better I’d say if you’re looking to experiment, once you’ve grown it back out keep letting the top grow and see how it looks. I personally haven’t had a haircut since March and I’m very happy with the results so far. The good thing about going longer is you can always cut it ...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MattsCrib doesn't want to hide himself

Well done for realising you're having a panic attack. I can actually tell from how you wrote the above posts you were having panic attacks. I have had maybe over 500k in my life. Not in the last 2 years tho, since I began to truly and deeply heal. You are obviously going through a lot of stress, and...