Search found 111 matches

Return

by Mav
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What Jeans Do You Recommend?

Looking for a solid, comfortable jean brand to switch to. Have solely used Levi's because they look decent and are comfortable but I'm tired of them. The sizing is so inconsistent... I just ordered two 511's - both 30/29 slim jeans and one is two inches longer than the other somehow. What's the poin...
by Mav
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Mav here from GLL. Don't have any good pics, so current avatar is a place holder. I've currently been with a total of six different girls. Two of which were in a four day time span, a few weeks ago (which was mind blowing to me). Ended up seeing one of them more regularly and thought it was going pr...
by Mav
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

I need a lot more work done than whitening. I tried the whitening strips before and for some reason, they just weren't long to hit all of my teeth for some reason. Will probably just get trays from the dentist. But I have a long ways to go before I even get to whitening. Need a crown, wisdom teeth p...
by Mav
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Out With the Old!

If you have a brand new phone it can do a lot of things dslr does. Been experimenting with my Note 10+ and you can use live focus to get the blurry background. The pictures actually turn out pretty damn clear. Bought a tripod for it as well. But it's not going to be at the same level as Andy's photos.
by Mav
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Out With the Old!

Just thought I'd bring it up, on off chance someone has a newer phone but can't afford dslr immediately. Note 10 does burst photo. Just did 40 pics in like 5 seconds. Looks like you can't use it with the s-pen or remote though... which makes it useless. May end up with dlsr anyways, seeing pics are ...
by Mav
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Hits 10,000 Views in a Day

I did a few coaching calls with Andy and can tell you, he genuinely gives a shit. I've run into a ton of charlatans and people who just talk the talk... seems like everyone is a lifestyle or pickup coach nowadays... but it's obvious Andy is different from them.
by Mav
Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KillYourInnerLoser - Of course. I'd argue you helped even more than the psychologists I've been to. You've been to ground 0, they haven't. Ultimately, I realized psychologists were a waste of money for me in particular, even though society pushes it so hard. Like the Dr. Phil/Rogan podcast says, yo...
by Mav
Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@Wifty - Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

@KillYourInnerLoser - Just wanted to say that I love how much cleaner this forum is... looks way better.
by Mav
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Skincare Routine

Tiege Hanley is expensive for how little they actually give you in the bottles. You can go to walmart and buy similar products that are much larger/cheaper. Always felt like I had to ration my bottles with them. I've been using Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair w/ SPF 30 in the morning and without SPF...
by Mav
Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

7/05 - 48 Sets

Shoulders - 24 Sets
Back - 24 Sets

Calories - 2400
by Mav
Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Retention Guide

https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide-5

Post looks amazing... very in depth. Have been looking for something just like this seeing I have some issues with retention.
by Mav
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Bitches, and Then Gets His Shit Together.

My local area in FL, out of 1,700 cases... we only have 12 deaths. Yet the local government is perfectly fine killing jobs and people's businesses.
by Mav
Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

7/07 - Off day. Hung out with girl after work and dropped her back off at midnight. Barely had time for hair regimen. She's kind of crazy and very promiscuous on top of it. I want to just drop it... but has a decent body and I'm back to no other options for time being. Calories - 2600... Fucked, no ...
by Mav
Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

how was the botox experience? Did you find it worth it? How much was it? How many units did u get? I got 8 units for crows feet and right under my eyes. Don't think that's a lot but not sure. She did apply a bit more today on crows feet as touch up but didn't charge me for it. The under eye filler ...
by Mav
Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

KillYourInnerLoser I don’t really have an issue with needles so it wasn't a big deal. Feels like you're getting pinched for botox. For fillers, she numbed the area and didn't feel a thing after. You can feel it underneath at first but after a day or so, it just feels normal. I only did it because I...