Search found 54 matches

Return

by benstrong26
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyone Have Experience in Tech?

I’m a tech consultant, making in the mid-100s. There are two ways to make six figures in tech. Either be elite in a technology domain (security is good) or blend your tech knowledge with business knowledge and soft skills. I think the second path is the easiest and is what I followed. I started as a...
by AGF
Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Skincare Routine

What's everybody's skincare routine? I used Tiege Hanley for half a year. They introduced me to the idea of a skincare routine but I soon realized that it's actually quite expensive. They charge you $25 per month and if you travel as much as I do, their subscription model is a pain in the ass. Plus,...
by DNPTHC
Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Skincare Routine

Everything I use is located in this post right here https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums/look-good/142853-skin-talk-w-wood However, skincare can be very individual. What works for one person may be terrible for another person's skin so keep that in mind. two things I'd recommend adding is hyaluro...
by DNPTHC
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Bro....you already count calories. Making sure you get enough protein in is just part of the equation. That's a poor way of thinking This. It's just a suggestion and do what you want... Or take and adhere to the advice of people here who are in extremely good shape But you're really limiting potent...
by dashedhopes
Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Piggybacking on the macros thing and going to offer an alternative opinion.. Protein is important, of course. However, for someone relatively new to tracking, if counting is easy as you're doing then keep it that way. Cause little things like that can knock someone off consistency. It takes time. Th...
by dashedhopes
Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

I'm VERY sedentary as well. I sit for my job all day long. My only "cardio" is sex lol. I made a video recently about how cardio doesn't help reduce weight/fat loss. I almost still don't even believe it but here I am losing weight steadily on 2340 calories with zero cardio. 2000 calories is very lit...
by terry_crews87
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

I know you know a tonne and are in great shape dashed but I dont think he needs that much protein. Especially if hes trying to lower his calories. How much do you weigh MAV? Lets say looking at that picture you weigh 150 lbs (just using as an example) , I don't think you'd need more than 130 grams o...
by AGF
Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ways to Make Money Online

The easiest and least risky way to make money online is missing: providing a valuable service to other businesses. This can be SEO, web design, Google ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon PPC, Social Media account management, etc. + no upfront investment needed + can make 1k online within a few weeks, 5k withi...
by AGF
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ways to Make Money Online

Here are my comments on the ways KillYourInnerLoser presented: 1. Sell your skills on Fiverr. Good way to start, but very hard to make serious money. It's basically the business model I suggested but most people on Fiverr don't offer high-income skills but rather commoditized skills. If you do go th...
by DNPTHC
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

@Mav

The routine I use is from aworkoutroutine.com

That website will teach you everything you need to know about fitness and nutrition.

Hopefully other fit people will chime in. And give advice.
by l0vebone
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dead Ends & Tire Kickers

I don't see the reason for deleting their number. Just save the numbers and in a couple of weeks/months/whatever send out a mass text to all of the numbers you have. If you have 100+ numbers at least a couple of them would be dtf eventually. Don't think about commitment before you hit first, that au...
by rydawg
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

by Wifty
Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

You haven't got laid from a few weeks and your deep beliefs come back. It's normal what you feel and think mate. You remember how you felt and thought when you slept with 2 different girls in one week ? I remember you sounded and looked like a completely other person I was personally in awe you coul...
by Wifty
Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Fear and worry are time wasters and should not be part of the equation. You want meaningful connections with girls you meet, fine. You need to meet them. And then open up, so that she too opens herself up. This means drop the judgement and meet her, deeply. It's a game and it has rules. In order to ...
by Wifty
Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Yh I get that. I felt the same way. I'm telling you none of these matter but you'll find out for yourself. Meeting people and girls Who Will have sex with you because they want to Will Also show you that your looks are ok. Also you are taking care of it right now so it improves with time. About anxi...