Search found 583 matches

Return

by Manganiello
Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 15 (9)

April 15 (9) 20230415_200546.jpg - Felt sick. - had to take some medicine to get this done. - umm weak ass energy probably. But I got it done. - hit my goal of 25 approaches this week. They aren't very good approaches lol. But I got them in. - AA, not knowing what to do or say is the biggest block ...
by Manganiello
Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 13 (5)

April 13 (5) summary 5 approaches 2 total blow offs 2 sort-of blow offs 1 convo I think Korea is a country where how you stop a girl REALLY matters. I knew this going in, but it's quite difficult. Anyway I don't want to analyse it too much. I don't have enough data to make any conclusions. other st...
by colgate
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's training log - mouse to bulldog

I took a pic on April 21 and showed MakingAComeback , but I forgot to post it here: WhatsApp Image 2022-04-21 at 4.58.50 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-04-21 at 4.58.50 AM (1).jpeg 144.2 lbs -> 147.8 lbs I haven't seen the scale dip below 146 for a few weeks now so that's a good sign. Hopefully by the ...
by Toast
Tue May 03, 2022 3:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Japan CA log potential first date with Japanese Chick

Had my first insta date from Cold Approach the other day Was out with some buddies approaching for several hours. Probably went 4/40 or 50 maybe. Idk cuz im not counting at all. Just approaching whoever looks cute. Towards the end of the session my friend and i were walking and talking and i spotted...
by Hawkins
Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hawkins Gets Serious with Tinder: Photoshoot 2

MILFandCookies Thanks as always for the feedback man. I very much appreciate it. I meant to go out and take more photos today but I'm rocking a bit of a sunburn and didn't think doing a cherry tomato impression was likely to turn into good tinder photos haha! So instead of that, I've tried to take ...
by Paid Renegade
Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paid Renegade's Log

End of week update - Physique: Switched over to cut (2500 calories) Bodyweight: 177.5 (down 3.5lbs) Feels so fucking good not force-feeding myself for the first time in months. Makes going out on dates much easier too Other looksmaxing: Ordered all supplies for Melanotan 2 experiment. Investing/busi...
by Manganiello
Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - Moved to Seoul

Spring has arrived in Seoul and I'm slowly getting back into it. 20230401_175917.jpg Overall Update - I don't feel horny still, nevertheless I'm slowly getting back into it. Day Game - I almost wanted to be mute on this. - but there might be value in posting like I did before. Entry point - I never ...
by Manganiello
Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - In Seoul

April 9 (6) Approaches Finally got real approaches in. 6 approaches 2 IDs 2 blow outs (no English) 2 walked away mindset Lessons I'm writing this purely for my own reference here - Build yourself by doing progressively harder stuff each day. Where asking for time is hard. And then giving a compleme...
by Thrice
Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- airbnb is eye opening on woman attitude

took new pictures, felt awkward as fuck, like the nerd guy trying to look sexy, but still stayed and didn't pussy out
by Svadhishthana
Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Alright, I've had a nice little "break" recently after getting my first lay from OLD - which has really been less of a break and more of an emotionally stressful time where I accidentally overcommitted myself to meeting a bunch of women and got a good deal of real dating experience. I'm feeling bett...
by colgate
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's training log - mouse to bulldog

i benched 2 plates (100kg/220lbs) for the first time ever!!!!
by september
Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- airbnb is eye opening on woman attitude

Live is different, the likelihood to find a coach here in Italy is super small, what we do is super niche, normal people consider us strange Daygame is niche and strange everywhere. Not just Italy. Though if anything isn't "natural" daygame more common in Italy? I heard women travelers always get h...
by MILFandCookies
Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Haircut and Facial Hair Feedback

The haircut I like. An even closer fade would be ideal in my opinion, with a spiked up look. 1-mens-spiky-undercut-haircut.jpg As for the facial hair, first off shave your neck so it lines your jawline like these photos I took a few months ago. This accentuates your jawline instead of hiding it: Lin...
by Crimson
Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson‘s Journey to Self-Love: Recorded a Song

What’s up, I just recorded a song I made. It’s about my struggles with self-harm, so I thought it would fit in my log.

I added the link to my YouTube Channel in the signature, you can check the song out on there if you want to.