Search found 31 matches

Return

by Holden
Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Serious Action Log: Pulling Gurls from the Club

There are definitely techniques that boost your results. The question is if they're worth thousands of dollars. - Go out with a hot girl and tell her to be your wingwoman, make it a fun game between the two of you, teach her how to approach - If you don't have access to a hot girl like that, just ap...
by Master
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's log - WEEK 21 FAT LOSS/TRAINING RESULTS, PHOTOS AND OVERALL ACCOMPLISHEMENTS

WEEK 21 FAT LOSS/TRAINING RESULTS, PHOTOS AND OVERALL ACCOMPLISHEMENTS Last Week Starting Weight: 182.0lbs Last Week Ending Weight: 180.6lbs Last Week Average Weight of the Week: 183.6lbs # of km ran this week: 30 km/ 18.6miles Best time for 5km run: 24:13 ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ This Week Starting Weight: 181.4lbs ...
by Master
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - Lay#5 cute 20yo/95lbs 4f10 blonde + 3rd (2 girls in 24h)

Sup yall got a juicy one today! Some of you might know that I went on a photoshoot with a "pro photographer" Sunday June 18. She was not like top pro, but it only costed me 175$ so I didn't complain. We took multiple photos and I posted multiple in this exact log and asked people for feedback/taste ...
by Avihihi
Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Avihihi
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Manganiello
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga Flake Adventures - pull, no hookup

Oct 6 2 hookups today Cute AF asian Besides the Korean this was the cutest girl I've hooked up with. Half Irish and half chinese. Went for boba. Smooth convo. She was cool. And extremely nerdy. Easy Pull. Kind of learnt from yesterday to ask her how much time she has. How much time do you have? I g...
by Svadhishthana
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Ok, I have a date this afternoon. Will confirm after I post this. I will: - Confirm. - Tell her I'm nervous (because holy fuck I am). - Show up ahead of time, and spend some time mentally preparing. - Be very up front with flirting, start escalating physically asap. This should be in the bag as long...
by colgate
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's nashville log - 10/6/21 - 1/1 in 11 seconds of daygame. night: "hold this." "why" "cuz im gonna dance with her

Not the best day ever, but not the worst day I suppose haha. REALLY BAD time management at the beginning of the day. I set my alarm to 9:00am and didn't end up actually getting out of bed until noon. Gym CainGettingLaid was right. I'm not gonna bother weighing myself tbh, maybe at most every month o...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

Morning gentlemen. I had my first Tinder date last night. I changed my pics following last week’s style revision and photos and got a few matches from some boosts. One girl agreed to go for a drink last night. She’s leaving for Canada on Sunday, but I wanted to go on a date and just hang out with a ...
by Svadhishthana
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Well, last night didn't go as expected. For context, the girl I was meeting had immediately gone off script during messaging, and said "I want to go climbing". Ok, sure, I'm a desperate horny bastard, I'll take a gumby out for some toproping. We set a date, time, and place to meet. I show up 15 min ...
by Svadhishthana
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

This, I have to say, is a major milestone in my life. I'm super happy about finally feeling validated, and actually hitting my goal way before my target date. Huge thanks are due! First, a huge thanks to everyone who posts on this forum. When you post your failures, it helps me learn. When you post ...
by Avihihi
Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Manganiello
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga Flake Adventures - Messed up Saturday

Oct 11 1 Lay + Saturday's story 1 Lay today. 3 dates, but one cancel. Little bit more detail on Saturday Night. 4pm Date + Lay Pretty standard. Boba, I refused to buy for her. It was actually snowing, but she was unvaxxed so we went for a walk. Did the movie pull within 30 minutes. Easy yes Went ba...
by Svadhishthana
Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Lazy day, got some chores done. Date said she was slammed at work, so it didn't happen. Fumbled the reschedule, so probably not happening. Funny thing happened yesterday, though. I was working on some stuff in my garage when this woman gets out of her car and walks over - she's delivering some groce...
by Svadhishthana
Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Thanks guys, I was definitely feeling all of that. It's just life - you can do everything right and still get hit by a truck. However, I actually have an update on that - sent her a text saying "hey, its cool if you don't wanna see me again, but keep me in the loop about STI's/Pregnancy", and she go...