Search found 109 matches

Return

by dashedhopes
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | 500 SUBS HALF WAY TO 1K LETS GOOO!!!!!

Wassup guys. Thought I'd join the hype and have a little log for myself over here. Youtube: This is my "side hustle" technically because it's basically a part time job for me (20 hours per week). I have a job at the moment that pays the bills and allows me to get new equipment for this. Just got an ...
by dashedhopes
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread (Youtube/Business)

Thanks Dude.

Search Tristan Nigro on youtube should be able to find it. Idk if andy wants me posting my channel on here.
by dashedhopes
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

"I, Tristan, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously." tell us what your goals are, what you want to achieve, and make a commitment to improving yourself. Stick your goals in your signature too. Hey guys I'm Tristan and I'm Canadian ehh. I want to get to 10k subs on youtube before...
by dashedhopes
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:43 pm
I've seen you hustling on youtube man, 10k is super doable. Put your Youtube link in your sig and advertise that shit, spread it around.
Thanks brotha will do!

Won't stop, can't stop.
by dashedhopes
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yup. You and dc helped me make that switch seem necessary.

Need to make a viral video.

More videos doing something that is going to really make people share. Just having a good physique and making videos isn't going to work.

If you guys have any ideas, let me know!

Thanks.
by dashedhopes
Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh 100%. I don't look at others to make myself feel bad. I'll get there eventually, I'm just trying to figure out what is he doing that I can replicate. Obviously not copy his content, but there's either something he did that boosted him higher. I'm going to be on the main page of a website so that ...
by dashedhopes
Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yea dude. It's kind of annoying. I'm trying to sleep and boom, idea. Pulls out phone and writes it down. (this shit fucking encompasses my life but that's a good problem to have) means passion and dedication. I have a few ideas that I am going to roll with, soon. I have a whiteboard to write things ...
by dashedhopes
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is this outlandish? I have this ALL red n white Canadian speedo. Was going to go to the gym when it opens. I have a buddy I'm gonna see in a week that wants to help with it. Basically put on some heavy weight for a back squat. Then go up to some guy and ask for a spot. (i've checked, don't think any...
by dashedhopes
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wherever, I put it down, as long as it's accessible It'll be fine.

OTHER NEWS:

New video going to be posted today. This will blow your mind... Change how you think about fitness. I'm so surprised that this hasn't been covered by anyone since these studies have been published around 2015..
by dashedhopes
Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cardio DOES NOT Increase Weight Loss

New Video is Up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB-ULMwsLko This is absolutely nuts and I'm not sure why no one has made a video on this. Some have but it was poorly marketed and they didn't realize the magnitude of something like this. Cardio is still very very healthy but bodybuilders and people ...
by dashedhopes
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First date in over a year

Grats bro! That's awesome.
by dashedhopes
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cardio DOES NOT Increase Weight Loss

Yea ring light.

And I was thinking of that.

Not sure how people feel about just posting your links for the first time a subreddit but I'll try.
by dashedhopes
Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Piggybacking on the macros thing and going to offer an alternative opinion.. Protein is important, of course. However, for someone relatively new to tracking, if counting is easy as you're doing then keep it that way. Cause little things like that can knock someone off consistency. It takes time. Th...
by dashedhopes
Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

I'm VERY sedentary as well. I sit for my job all day long. My only "cardio" is sex lol. I made a video recently about how cardio doesn't help reduce weight/fat loss. I almost still don't even believe it but here I am losing weight steadily on 2340 calories with zero cardio. 2000 calories is very lit...
by dashedhopes
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Vlogs About the Virtue of Being Selfish

First time hearing your voice is trippy haha. You should consider adding a channel as well. Got a good voice for it, almost a radio guy type of voice. Something to consider, I know you're mad busy and it's not going to generate too much income right away but could drive some more traffic to your site.