Search found 8 matches

Return

by Toast
Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-AA Program Log

Good shit dude. Sounds like you made some improvements I kinda feel a bit wierd hitting on girls the same age as my niece lol, although objectively there shouldn't be a problem with approaching an 19 year old. They're usually pretty hot anyway. Shrug. Im having the same issue as well. If they're on ...
by CainGettingLaid
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-AA Program Log

Took the time to reply to your post on GLL from a few weeks ago. I once again want to say that finishing the drills you did finish is HUGE. Follow my advice and finish all the days you skipped, including physical and nighttime ones. They are important. It is also pretty impressive to me that you man...
by Toast
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-AA Program Log

Haha your reading my mind I thought the same thing! She suggested I get ear piercings. Thankfully Andy wrote about this in his guide so I'm at least willing to give her the benefit that shes not full of shit. Anyway, its not something I've ever considered before (I thought it was gay herpderp). Stu...
by Manganiello
Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-AA Program Log

One thing I forgot to mention, but its been bugging me for a while, but I get pretty insecure about my lack of experience compared to the girls I'm seeing. The last two dates the girls are quite a bit more experienced than me; one girl was a bisexual and has slept around (or at least gave the impre...
by Toast
Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-AA Program Log

I usually drive to my dates (live too far) for what its worth. All of my dates take place within a 5 min walk of my house. So the transition is I just bring up music or movies, and ask them back to my house to chill. Like literally we will be talking about whatever. I just change the subject and as...
by Toast
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-AA Program Log

I don't know if I should given its almost been a week. Shes older lady so I'm not sure if I'm into that. Message her if u want to. I'm testing messaging girls I forgot, and several have gotten back. girl whos number i got on 9/2 i hit up today and she said "I was wondering when you were going to te...
by Lord Rey
Thu May 19, 2022 9:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-AA Program Log

Hey man, congratz for ending your 3-year dry spell ! :) To answer your questions : 1) Nothing wrong there. As long as you're having fun it's all good. Maybe the only downside of spending that much time talking at bars is that the girl may leave without going to your place if she's short on time. 2) ...
by pancakemouse
Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Log: Off Put From Cold Approach

Hey guys, I'm terrible at being consistent posting here. To be honest, the reason I don't post is I feel guilty not being able to post everyday and I don't want to spam here with random wall of text that isn't results. I've read through some of the other peoples posts here, and I realize this is re...