Search found 69 matches

Return

by TimmyTurner
Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Yoo, my dudes. Came back to GLL after hiding from c-19 and saw Andy had made his own forum so thought I'd jump on board. I, TimmyTurner, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. A few points about me: 27 years old Londoner born and raised (still here) Work in Digital Marketing (spe...
by TimmyTurner
Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Thought it would be easier to split out my general log (where it's basically a dumping ground of all my thoughts/feelings etc.) from my current number 1 goal log (creating a new log as each goal is completed). My current goal is to fucking finally complete the AA program & I can't have another "numb...
by TimmyTurner
Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cardio DOES NOT Increase Weight Loss

I'm no expert but I had to audit a few YT channels & videos when generating my own experience when I wanted to switch careers over to digital marketing, so I thought I'd throw in my little knowledge. One thing I learnt was to focus primarily on your title & description (so that they're SEO friendly,...
by TimmyTurner
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Day 3 started. I've listened to the audio from GLL. After work, I'll dive into Andys tinder guide and recreate my profiles. Stepping out now for a 30 min walk. Edit 1 : I've read stage 1 of the tinder guide (will write a couple of notes below). I still have a lot of work to do in relation to what wa...
by TimmyTurner
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Haven't moved on to day 4 yet as I hadn't completed day 3 (was too tired to read part 2 of the guide day).

I've read it now, created my profiles on Tinder, Hinger, Bumble, OkCupid & Happn.

Onto day 4 tomorrow.

Oh & outfit of the day:
74D0F477-F859-4B7E-9491-51AA13EDBEA7.jpeg
by TimmyTurner
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Currently still on day 4. I’ve been making a ton of excuses while outside (e.g. no-one is going to stop and talk with all the social distancing, she looks busy, she’s got a resting bitch face etc.). Defo not giving up but need to put more effort into fighting against the excuses.
by TimmyTurner
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (0/10 Cold Approach - Back GRINDIN)

Date confirmed for tonight. Screened hard, she passed it all. Called her sexy a couple times and told her I'm not looking for anything serious. She's coming to see me at the wine bar after work. Let's solve her puzzle, figure out a way to get her to mine, and handle biz. MAC If you have sex again, ...
by TimmyTurner
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Either this shot has gotten harder or I’m regressing. I can get up to and past 5 but doing all 10 in a day is still a struggle.

Back at it again tomorrow taking that 0.01% step forward until I’m done. Going to update the goal once I’ve finished “the slight edge” and Andy’s companion article.
by TimmyTurner
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Don’t know whether to say I’m struggling with day 5 or to accept what I’ve been able to do. Technically I completed the task of asking 5 then asking another 5 faster last week (split it out into two days), but, I have it in my head that it needs to be done in one day and I want to try get it all don...
by TimmyTurner
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Day 4 done. Moving on to day 5.
by TimmyTurner
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Day 4 - 3 women asked for the time in 30 minutes before the heavens opened and I had to go home (it was forecasted to only be light and only 20% chance lol). I listened to Andy's (KYIL) old day 2 video on GLL about giving yourself permission to interrupt and stop making excuses as to why you can't d...
by TimmyTurner
Sun May 01, 2022 10:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Exhortation | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

First, I feel awful not being active on the forum lately.. I'm not doing to "virtue signalling" of some sort. But this forum tremendously help me. It is what it is, you're back now and that's what matters bro. Welcome home! MY MOTORBIKE, I've bought a motorbike I'm so happy!!! I love driving it, I ...
by TimmyTurner
Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is this a good appearance for me?

I'd both agree & disagree with what skankhunt42 said. Blue & green can work together but not when there is that much contrast between the shades. The top imo is more suited to the fall and winter & would be better matched with either darker jeans or navy chinos. The jeans do look good but I'm not a ...
by TimmyTurner
Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Date outfit.

Aloofus I don't think chado was trying to get you to dress young but more of trying to say you look like the stereotypical middle-aged man. The look reminds me of Steve Carell in Crazy, Stupid, Love before his makeover lol. If I remember correctly you work out so show it off with the way your cloth...
by TimmyTurner
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Asking for the time & directions is fine but I feel weird with the have you been there. It doesn’t feel natural (I know it doesn’t have to) but I keep bailing.

I’ve got ~3 hours today for drills so I hope to come back this evening with some good news.