Search found 563 matches

Return

by HiddenM
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hello! I, HiddenM, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously! I first started learning how to talk to girls when I was 16. Was watching “Simple Pickup” mostly. Got my first girlfriend half a year later. We were each other’s first and stayed together for 5 years. Eventually I got com...
by DNPTHC
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Only 2 matches per day with these Tinder pictures

You shouldn’t be the only one in your photos. Don’t try to be a model. Are you duck facing in your photos? A good template would be.... A photo of just you A photo of you doing something cool if you have a good physique show it off in this one A photo of you with friends A photos of you with hot gir...
by Sin Silver
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

Day 8 - Smashed Drills Time, Leave Time, Directions, leave Time Direction, Have you been there?, Leave Time Direction, Have you been there? Do you like it? Leave Repeat 4 times. Today was a good day. I live in a small holiday resort town of around 20,000 people and the weather was great. The promena...
by TwystNeko
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Noel, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. So. I'm Noel. I work retail full-time, and have been flying solo for almost 3 years now. It's been a bit of a rough ride. I kicked out my psychotic, drug-seeking sister, lost the nice townhouse I had, gave up my car, then got dumped...
by SIGMA_1234
Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Radical
Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Date outfit.

No from me as well If you are going well dressed have you checked this guy out https://wellbuiltstyle.com/ Got a relevant article for you too: https://wellbuiltstyle.com/style-nope-the-going-out-shirt-edition/ * looked at your ensemble in more detail. The shoes are a big no mate. If you are going wi...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Deriving Happiness from Women

The solution is simple, but not easy. You need to work on a project that's so interesting to you that it won't matter if the girl flakes. This is hard since you still have a job (I think the best types of projects for this are business related) Personally the times I didn't care whether a hot girl w...
by RogerRoger
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Serious Action Log: Pulling Gurls from the Club

Short on time, so this will simply be a month in projection . I'll fill out the rest of the year timeline next time. Goals for August * 163 lbs * 280 lb DL * 180 lb Squat * 172.5 lb Bench * Fix bugs in project R * Finish draft 1 of article C * Eliminate hair as source of insecurity (hair clips, hair...
by primeval
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi all, Hope you're doing good. My goals are to be better with ladies. Specifically, I want to be grounded in my own energy whilst enjoying creative sexual harmony with women who I connect with. I want to master the entire process of making connections from approach to conversing, from escalation to...
by ThePhoenix
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Nicklas, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. My goal is ultimately to get Laid some more and explorer the sexual world. To achieve my goal, I started to work out a year or so ago (I've lost around 20kg so far, that's around 44 pounds), I started at 92kg (202 pounds) and I'm...
by Hankins
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Hankins, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. That’s me in the avatar. Actor’s headshot. I was on the GLL forums years ago and was kicking ass with progress. Then, I fell off the wagon and life started passing me by one day at a time. All the reasons don’t really matter, in...
by BlazinX
Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BlazinX's Chasing Log - Lay Report No. 1

Lay report number one Yewwwwww this one was fun. Bit of a weird story but yeah. Since basically growing a pair ive said fuck it leave no regrets behind. Well one of those was a friends sister ive always been keen on but too pussy to try. I get invited over for a pool party. Everyones chilling havin...
by Ris
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log (Finally Having Fun With It)

TimmyTurner wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:32 pm
Asked about 30 women for the time and realised that just having fun with it makes it sooooo much easier.
Man that's crazy!! I'm still struggling with asking 5 people lol, it took me like 2 hours. But just have to continue practicing
by Inner Force
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Talk to 30 girls / 30 days

@KillYourInnerLoser

Moved my posts to thread in private forum. Is it possible to delete thread here?