Search found 563 matches

Return

by dean_malikk
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hello my name is Dean, I am 31 years old. I came onto this website through GLL. After years of struggling with addiction, dropping out of pharmacy school, and destroying all of my social circle, I had decided to get my life back again. I have been sober for a little more than year now and to be hone...
by Sydster1995
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd’s Log

Post 3 Hello again Just wanted to post another update - made some good progress since last time I posted. - Still haven’t had an alcoholic drink ✅ - Have been keeping up with brushing, flossing and mouthwash twice a day ✅ - Couch to 5K programme - I’m still on week 6, but I only have one more run le...
by The Protagonist
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, The Protagonist, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 20 from USA 4 lays but inexperienced I am a college student who hasn't been taking advantage of everything offered to me. I have been struggling recently and I am now going to start taking my goals and myself seriously. A...
by Rob 21
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi, I'm Rob. On here to stop being a pussy tbh. To get over insecurities e.g. being fully bald at 21, and to have a more frequent sex life. No trouble with getting with girls in person, but not much luck on tinder. Never been on a 'first date', only got with girls on nights out. Put on some timber o...
by Monsey
Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Monsey, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Hi I'm Monsey. I'm 26 y/o from the U.S. My main goal is to sleep with ten women before I turn thirty. Ideally more but that's on me. To do this I will improve my my tinder photos and my body overtime. Growing up, dating was a mys...
by Radical
Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How To 'Break Into' Established Friend Groups

https://youtu.be/M3iQ8nhCBh8 My 5 Biggest Flaws and How I Get Around Them 1. Laziness - circumvented with a ton of productivity hacks, setting arbitrary deadlines and bribing myself (one from Andy) 2. Consistency with mood, creativity, motivation etc - I ride the waves with this. A philosophy that c...
by iwillbebetter
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My road to getting laid and fixing my life

Got my first kiss today!! This girl invited me to her house to watch netflix. It couldnt be clearer that she wanted to fuck lol but im such a pussy i swear. We sat down for 10mins and talked, she came closer and closer to me. After that we started the movie and she started to cuddle me. Opening up m...
by Dewm
Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It finally happened

My super long ass dry spell has been broken. The last time I had sex was in May ish of 2019. I got busy with life and wasn't actively pursuing it. I got real close with a girl in December of 2019 but it was her first time so ultimarley I didn't wanna put any pressure on her. Then fucking covid hits ...
by M-Solomon
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt's Log

Today's successes: - Got an offer for a new job - Stuck to keto - Tracked macros - Stayed under - Fairly early night - Wrote in my journal - Got up early - Worked out (and pushed myself) - Worked ~6.5 hrs - Cleaned apartment for inspection tomorrow Today's failures: - Nothing really, today was a ver...
by dashedhopes
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | 2020 Conclusion

January Update I'm officially moving. Just put the deposit down for a nice 1 bedroom apartment with a small extra room for my computer setup. View of the whole city and some of the mountains. 19th Floor Nice gym, Sauna, Steam Room, Pool all in the building. Grocery Store, Commercial Gym, and the hig...
by Manganiello
Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

AA Day 28b (Nerd Glasses) https://youtu.be/gPkyvSES8bs Tap on shoulder, Hey - I have a question, Do you know where I can get nerd glasses?, How cool are nerd glasses?, Pretty fuckin cool huh?, Leave * Challenge: Approach an additional 5th girl and ask "would you fuck me if I had nerd glasses?" Summ...
by Manganiello
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Day 35 (U mad bro?) https://youtu.be/uvtOaNTpy_A Drill: "Hey Bro, Do you got the time? U mad bro? Thanks for helping a bro out. U mad bro? Summary: - First 2 sets 100% bad reactions, All 8 girls were miserable. - Probably the area I was in, it was the same as the Arnold Day (Drill in which I had th...
by Manganiello
Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program (Done Week Five!)

Done Week Five! AA Day 36 (Compliment til they leave) https://youtu.be/A_PrJ8rqzWE Time, Leave Time, That's a nice shirt, Leave Time, That's a nice shirt, Those are cool shoes, Leave Time, That's a nice shirt, Those are cool shoes, That's a cool haircut, Leave Time, That's a nice shirt, Those are c...
by Manganiello
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Day 38 (You're cute) https://youtu.be/orUDfqrY100 Drill: Walk past/go up to 40 girls and say "You're Cute" Summary - This day was MUCH harder than the previous days - Talk to 4 girls in 3 hours. - I think it was a mix of 3 or 4 different factors that made today harder than normal (besides the drill...
by Toast
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA Journal - Now Vlog :)

Day 11 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy0-l22aKIg Time, Leave (talk to very first girl you see; DONT let her slip by) Time, Is there a place that sells cell phones around here?, Leave Time, Is there a place that sells cell phones around here?, What phone do you have?, Leave Time, Is there a place ...