Search found 563 matches

Return

by Lonely_Rottweiler
Wed May 04, 2022 6:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Raph's Log ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aight time to adjust some goals, This self-improvement shit became personal and I'm tired of sabotaging myself for the sake of comfort, and after reading MakingAComeback logs he inspired me to work harder for my goals. Every day is a new life to a wise man Goal #1. Graduate architecture Intention: F...
by ovnidos
Wed May 04, 2022 9:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 126 : SMV work | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

DAY 129: Yooooooo third lay of the YEAR BOYS ! First lay of Tinder ! I had this girl in my matched list for a few weeks already, but didn’t talk with her. She sent me a message on monday ,then we talked through tuesday and planned to see each other on the same night. I’ll said that she was a 7/10 g...
by Toast
Tue May 03, 2022 3:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Japan CA log potential first date with Japanese Chick

Had my first insta date from Cold Approach the other day Was out with some buddies approaching for several hours. Probably went 4/40 or 50 maybe. Idk cuz im not counting at all. Just approaching whoever looks cute. Towards the end of the session my friend and i were walking and talking and i spotted...
by jackBruh
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey guys, Jack here. Pleased to be here I, Jack, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me- -22 -Been on the self help train for a few years though I've only focused on getting my mental health and social skills in order so far (used to be a social retard) -Going to start m...
by Logan123
Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First date in over a year

I just went on a date for the first time in ages, had a couple mess ups like i didn't set a location so she did, (hey we are learning) and i THINK it went well, got coffee. Walked around, ended up getting food. Made sure to force myself to hold her hand a lot. Eventually walked her to her car and go...
by MakingAComeback
Mon May 02, 2022 9:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (NG Retained - Crisis of Connection Era Is Over)

Loads of grinding on online man today was a hustle but got 2 numbers The crazy Bosnian Vegan chick who walked 5 miles to my house and made out with me the second I opened the door messaged me telling me she wants my dick on the 31st of this month lol OK....she is nuts, I won't want her for a threeso...
by SIGMA_1234
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by terry_crews87
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I terry promise to take myself seriously and constantly work towards my goals. Im just starting online dating for the first time so am working towards getting better pictures and working on my looks losing weight. GOALS - short term ( by SEPT 1st 2020) lose 10 lbs fat while not losing muscle and ga...
by boblikestacos666
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Alex here. I, Alex, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I have a fairly successful career, but it has drained my social life. I'm trying to actively change that and fuck more women. I only have 8 lays and would love to increase that by a lot. About me: - 26 years old - LIve in...
by shakirsux
Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Shakir, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 21 from Florida. I'm currently in the military but will be getting out very shortly. Goals: - Go to trade school for welding and graduate with high marks - Get a good paying job - Be able to live with no roommate - Be debt free w...
by skankhunt42
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Outfit

Personally I'm not keen on that jacket, if that's your style that's fine, to me though it looks like you're off on a safari expedition and doesn't really say "street wear". Think about colour combinations too, keep it simple. Personally I try and allow just one item of my outfit to really stand out ...
by Zeyf
Sun May 01, 2022 5:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey, I'm Zeyf. 27 old. I was I loner gamer addict, with social anxity and depression during my whole life. No friend, never had a gf, 4 lays in my life ( living the dream ) I was hitting the rock bottom in october. I was complety lost, I was thinking of kill myself. But on a lazy night, lost in the ...
by ihnskko
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, ihnskko, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Hey guys, I'm a 25 year old Italian guy currently living in London. Background I have been a disaster with women in my teenage years, mainly due to low self-confidence and lack of experience caused by a troubled upbringing and a...
by Flash Bang
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Flash Bang, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Hi all and great job Andy setting all of this up I'm a 31 year old English guy that has been in Australia since at least 2016. Professional bartender and low-key autist. I've had an absolute roller coaster of a year and the p...
by dashedhopes
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Video (analyzing random tinder profiles) Tristan's Hustle Log

Need to write this out so I don't forget and it just feels good to put this down in words. Moving out of my parents again this friday/saturday. I got in a massive fight with my mom, or she got in a fight with me. Basically told me to go fuck myself and started throwing shit at me. That was the final...